天气可真好!阳光、春风都暖融融的,终于可以脱掉一身厚重的棉袄、换上春装、拥抱春日的温暖了!
不过当小译打开衣柜——
一到换季,大家的钱包怕是捂不住了,但如果能掌握一点砍价的小技巧,那还是能给自己一些安慰哒!
小译记得之前看过一个视频,说的是一个外国人在北京秀水街买鞋,与一位有着强大气场的卖鞋大妈之间的正面交锋。
只看这位大妈手里拿着计算器、嘴上用着流利的业务型中式英语、步步紧逼:
“I give you best price!”
“how much you tell me!”
“you don’t buy you ask me!”
……
从心理上和言语上对对方进行双重压制,让人根本无(bu)法(gan)拒绝
在国内购物,我们或许还能利用自己擅长的语言优势,与卖家“杀”几个来回,而到了国外,我们又能如何利落优雅的与外国人讨价还价一番呢?一起来学习吧~
Bargain
砍价
砍价时会遇到的常用单词
bargain [ˈbɑ:gən] 讨价还价、商讨条件
haggle [ˈhægl] 讲价
price [praɪs] 价格
overprice ['əʊvə'praɪs] /
overcharge [ˌəʊvəˈtʃɑ:dʒ] 要价过高
discount [ˈdɪskaʊnt] 折扣
afford [əˈfɔ:d] 支付
worth [wɜ:θ] 值得
on sale 特价、打折
clearance sale 清仓
cheap [tʃi:p] 便宜
expensive [ɪkˈspensɪv] 昂贵
budget [ˈbʌdʒɪt] 预算
split the difference 折中成交、各让一步
rip off 诓、骗
bulk purchases 大量地购买
bargain store 专门卖廉价物品的商店
bargain counter 店里卖廉价商品的柜台
砍价时的常用口语表达
1. 买东西最担心被宰,行家都要先造出声势,用这句话镇住卖家:
Hey, don't try to rip me off. I know what this is worth.
别想宰我,我识货。
Don’t you even try to fool me! I’m not a country cousin.
你别想忽悠我,我可不是乡巴佬。
2、想让卖家给你打折,可以试试以下说法:
Can you give me this for cheaper?
能便宜点卖给我吗?
Could you give me a discount?
能给我个折扣吗?
Give me a discount!
给我打个折吧!
Is there any discount on bulk purchases?
我多买些能打折吗?
Are these clothes on sale?
这些衣服打特价吗?
3、当你看中了某件商品,希望能和卖家商量个好价格,可以试着这么说:
Is the price negotiable?
这价钱可以商量吗?
How about buy one and get one free?
买一送一怎么样?
Could you give me a better deal?
可以给我更好的价钱吗?
I'd buy it right away if it were cheaper.
便宜一点的话我马上买。
The price is beyond my budget.
这价钱超出我的预算了。
I'll give 500 dollars for it.
五百块我就买。
4、如果觉得卖家出的价格太高了,可以直接表达出来:
That's steep, isn't it?
这价钱太离谱了吧?
It's too expensive. I can't afford it.
太贵了。我买不起。
You are pricing yourself out of the market!
你这是在漫天要价!
That’s unreasonable! I’ll take it for 100.
太贵了!一百块我就买。
I like everything about it except the price.
各方面我都很喜欢,除了价格。
Lower the price and I’ll consider.
便宜点我就考虑。
情景小剧场
Dialogue A
A: How much is this shirt?
这件衬衣多少钱?
B: 80 dollars.
80美金。
A: It's rather expensive, isn't it?
太贵了吧?
B: It's a bit. But I can give you a discount.
是有点,不过我可以给您打折。
A: How about 50 dollars?
50美金怎么样?
B: No. I'm afraid I can't sell at such a low price.
不行,我恐怕无法卖这么低的价格。
A: Then let's split the difference and I'll give you 60 dollars, OK?
那我们各让一步,我给你60美金,怎么样?
B: I'm sorry, but I think you should give me no less than 65 dollars.
对不起,我想您至少得给我65美金。
A: All right.
好吧。
Dialogue B
A: Does this purse come in any other colors?
这个钱包有别的颜色的吗?
B: Yeah, we have this one in white and blue. I also have this other style in green.
有的,这款有白色和蓝色,另外那款有绿色的。
A: How much is the blue one?
这款蓝色的多少钱?
B: It's $32.
32美金。
A: What about the green one?
那绿的多少钱?
B: That's $30.
30美金。
A: That seems a little expensive. Can you give me a better price?
还是有点贵,能更便宜点吗?
B: This is a designer bag with good quality. and it's a bargain at that price.
这是个质量上乘的名牌包,这已经是折让的价格了。
A: Is that your best offer?
这是最低的价格了吗?
B: Yes, That's the best I can do.
是的,这是我能给的最低价了。
A: Well, I don't know. I think I'll shop around.
好吧,我再四处逛逛。
B: Okay, how about $28.
好吧,28美金如何?
A: That's still more than I wanted to spend. What if I take the blue one and the green one?
还是比我期望的贵。如果我买一个蓝色的加一个绿的,你能给什么价?
B: I'll give you both of them for $55.
两个55美金。
A: That's not much of a break on the price. How about $50 for both?
你也没有给多少优惠呀。两个50美金怎么样?
B: You drive a hard bargain. The best I can do is $54. You won't find it cheaper anywhere else.
你砍价真狠。两个最便宜54美金。你不可能再在任何其它地方拿到这么好的价格了。
A: Why don't we split the difference and make it $52?
那就取个折中,52美金如何?
B: Okay, okay. You've got a deal.
行吧行吧,就按这个价格成交吧。
Dialogue C
A: May I help you?
能为您效劳吗?
B: I'm just browsing, thanks.
我只是逛逛,谢谢。
A: We're on clearance sale now. Prices have up to twenty percent off. Do not miss the chance.
我们正在打折促销,八折优惠,不要错过机会。
B: Well, how about fifty percent discount? If so, I'll buy that fur coat.
五折怎么样?那样的话,我就买那件裘皮大衣。
A: Madam, you know we’re clearing out stock now. It’s a real bargain.
太太,您知道我们正在清货,这真是一个很便宜的价格了。
B: So won’t you come down anymore?
就不能再降价了?
A: Thirty percent discount, OK? That’s the lowest price.
七折,怎么样?那是最低价了。
B: Well, I'll think about it again.
那我还是再考虑考虑吧。
本周小译微课堂结束啦
你还想了解哪方面的英文口语知识?
或在国外旅游时,遇到过哪些口语问题?
都可以留言告诉小译~
轻轻松松嚼英语
咱们下期见
联系客服