I think that is about as far as we can do.
我想就到此为止吧。
Let's leave it there for today.
我们今天就谈到这儿吧。
I'm afraid we will have to stop here.
恐怕我们得到此为止了。
Why don't we finish for the day?
今天我们就到此为止吧。
It has been a very fruitful discussion.
这是一次富有成效的讨论。
It has been a very useful discussion.
这是一次非常有用的讨论。
It has been a very productive discussion.
这是一次非常富有成效的讨论。
We have made very good progress.
我们已经取得了很大的进步。
In terms of our objectives, I think we did a fine job.
就我们的目标而言,我认为我们做得很出色。
We have taken a marvelous step through this meeting.
通过本次会议,我们向前迈出了了不起的一步。
I'm afraid we didn't get as far as we had planned.
恐怕我们没有达到与取得效果。
That was a waste of time.
这是浪费时间。
That was an unproductive meeting.
这是一次毫无成果的会议。
We didn't accomplish anything.
我们没有取得任何成果。
We've taken a step in the wrong direction.
我们向错误地方向迈出了一步。
The next meeting will be posted through e-mail.
下次会议将通过电子邮件通知大家。
The next meeting will be posted through SMS as soon as the day is set.
下次会议的时间确定后,将通过手机短信方式通知大家。
The next meeting will be posted on our website.
下次会议将通过我们的网站公布。
Why don't we set a date for the next meeting?
我们为什么不确定一下下次会议的日期呢?
Can we fix the time of the next meeting please?
我们能确定一下下次会议的时间吗?
We could arrange a date for the next meeting.
我们可以为下次会议商定一个日期。
I think we can end the meeting now.
我认为我们现在可以结束会议了。
I think we should stop there.
我想我们可以到此结束了。
I'm sure we can close the meeting now.
我们现在可以结束会议了。
Thanks for your participation.
感谢你们的参与。
Thanks everyone for coming.
感谢大家的到来。
联系客服