Dialogue1:
A: Can I check my luggage instead of carrying it on the train?
我可以把行李托运而不是放到火车上吗?
B: Yes, you can. There is no charge for that service. Do you have your luggage here?
嗯,您可以的。并且这项服务是免费的。您行李箱带了吗?
A: Yes, this is the bag I wish to check.
带了。这是我想要托运的包。
B: Let me put a tag on your back and give you a receipt.
让我给您的包贴个标签,并且给您开个收据。
A: Thank you.
谢谢。
Dialogue2:
A: Hi, Cindy. I'm so glad you have come to visit us.
嗨,辛迪!我很高兴你能来看我。
B: Oh, Laura, it is so good to see you.
哦,劳拉!很高兴见到你。
A: Did you have a good trip?
你的旅途愉快吗?
B: Yes, the train was very fast and they had a restaurant car where I could eat lunch. It was fun to sit at a table and watch the countryside go by as I ate.
非常愉快。火车很快,并且他们有一节餐车,我可以在那里吃饭。坐在餐桌旁吃饭还能看到乡村风景,真是太有趣了。
A: That's great. Do you have any luggage?
那太好了,你有行李吗?
B: Yes, but I checked my big suitcase.
有的,但是我是托运过来的。
A: We will have to pick it up at the gate.
我们要去出口取行李。
B: Let's go.
走吧。
联系客服