请看视频
Dialogue1:
A: Hello, can I see your ID and the ticket please?
您好,请出示您的身份证和机票。
B: Sure. Here's my ID and my ticket.
好的,这是我的身份证和机票。
A: Thank you. You may proceed to the check-in counter.
谢谢。请前往登机柜台。
Dialogue2:
A: Good evening. Welcome to A1 Airlines. Please give me your ticket and ID.
晚上好,欢迎乘坐A1航空。请出示您的机票和身份证。
B: Here they are.
给。
A: Thank you. Do you have any check-in baggage?
谢谢!有需要托运的行李吗?
B: Yes, I have one suitcase.
有的,我要托运一个箱子。
A: Okay, any hand-baggage?
好的,您携带手提箱了吗?
B: Yes, I'm carrying my backpack into the cabin.
嗯,我要带一个背包上机舱。
A: Here's a security tag for your cabin baggage. Please attach the tag to your bag.
这是您机舱行李的安全标签,请贴在您的包上。
B: Thank you.
谢谢。
Dialogue3:
A: Would you like the window seat or the aisle seat?
您要靠窗户座位还是靠过道的座位?
B: I think I will go for the aisle seat this time.
我想我这次要靠过道的。
A: Sure, sir. I can give you the aisle seat.
好的,先生。我帮您安排到靠过道的座位。
B: Thanks, that would be very nice.
谢谢。那就很好了。
A: You're welcome. You seat number is 6D.
不用谢,您的座位号是6D。
联系客服