剧情简介:
前SAS特工,声名显赫的安保专家——丹尼·斯特拉顿遭遇了人生中最大的劫难:藏品被盗,女友离去,身败名裂。沉寂已久的他决定东山再起,一次看似简单的任务背后,却藏着更为惊人的阴谋……
(中西合拍的烂片,听挑战菌的,别去看~)
Welcome to English @ the Movies, where we teach you American English heard at the movies.
Our saying today is from the movie The Shanghai Job.
我们今天要学习的表达出自电影《极致追击》。
The film tells the story of a security guard who was hired to protect an expensive painting as it left China.
该电影讲述了一名安保人员受雇在一幅昂贵的画离开中国时做好保护工作。
But he fails. The painting is stolen.
但他失败了。画作被偷。
His career and public image suffer.
他的职业生涯和公众形象受损。
Then one day, he is offered a second chance.
直到有一天,他获得了第二次机会。
He wants to know 'You in?'. Listen for the question.
他想要知道“You in?”。留意听一下这个问题。
(start)
I recommended you to the borrowers at National Transport.
我会推荐你负责此次运送。
Dream job. This is a chance to restore our reputation.
我做梦都想要的工作。这是恢复我们的信誉的大好机会。
You in? Always.
你愿意加入吗?必须的。
(end)
So what do you think 'you in?' means?
那么你认为you in?是什么意思呢?
Is it: are you willing or are you waiting?
是你愿意吗还是你在等待吗?
Listen again, did you have the right answer?
再听一遍,你答对了吗?
重复对话
'You in?' is a short way of asking 'are you willing?'.
You in?是一种简短的提问“你愿意吗”的方式。
In this film, the guard's team tries to steal the painting back.
在这部影片中,这名安保人员的团队试图将画作偷回来。
But the job turns out to be harder than they hoped.
但是这项任务其实比他们希望的难得多。
联系客服