Right Here Waiting
Richard Marx
{“~ ”节奏快或者连读; “()”内的是略读或节奏省略; “/“,节奏停顿, “。。。。。”表示语气拖长}
Oceans~apar(t), day after day….
天海相隔,日复一日
And~I slowly go insane.
我日见焦灼
I hear your voice/on~the line….
话筒传来你的声音
But~i(t) doesn'(t) sto(p) the~pain.
但却止不了我心中的痛
If I see you next to never...
如果你我难以相间
How can we say…. forever?
又如何谈得上永远
Wherever you go...
无论你去到何方
Whatever you do...
无论你在做何事
I will be/right~here waiting…. for you
我都将在这里等你
Whatever~i(t) takes,Or~how my hear(t) brea(ks)
无论要付出什么或者我的心怎样破碎
I will be/right~here waiting….for you.
我都将在这里等你
I too(k) for granted/all~the times….
我一直相信
That~I though(t) woul(d) last….somehow.
我们终究可以持续下去
I hear the laughter, I tas(te) the tears,
我听到嘲笑,我尝到苦涩的泪
But~I can'(t) ge(t) near you~now.
但我无法靠近你
Oh, can't~you see~it , baby.You've go(t) me going crazy?
哦,亲爱的,难道你不见我为你而迷醉
I wonder how we can….survive/ this~romance.
我想知道这段爱情如何才能维系
B(t) in~the~en(d) If~I'm with~you.I'll ta(ke) the chance.
但如果最终我能和你在一起,我一定会好好珍惜这个时机
本站仅提供存储服务,所有内容均由用户发布,如发现有害或侵权内容,请
点击举报。