本帖转自洛基8606公会博客,转载请注明出处!
http://blog.sina.com.cn/s/blog_b0b0f1cb01018846.htmlThe Sound of Silence
{“~ ”节奏快或者连读; “()”内的是略读或节奏省略; “/“,节奏停顿, “. . . . ”表示语气拖长, 斜体是浊化。}
Hello darkness~my ol(d) frien(d).
嘿,黑夜啊。我的老友。
I've come to talk~with~you again.
我又来找你聊天了。
Because a vision sof(t)ly creeping.
因为有个幻影轻轻爬进来。
Lef(t) it(s) seeds while ~I was sleeping.
趁我熟睡时暗暗播下了种子。
An(d) the vision….tha(t) was planted…. in my brain.
使这个幻影深植入我脑海中。
Still remains.
萦绕盘旋不去。
Within the sound….of silence !
在寂静无声的此刻!
In restless dreams~I walk~alone.
在无数不平静的梦中我茕茕独行。
Narrow streets~of cobble stone.
行走在鹅卵石铺成狭窄街道上。
Neath the halo of~a stree(t) lamp.
头顶上街灯的光晕将我笼罩。
I turned my collar to the col(d) and dam(p).
我竖起衣领以抗御这湿冷的夜。
When my eyes were stab(bed) by the flash~of~a neon ligh(t).
当我的眼睛为刺眼的霓虹灯闪烁所迷时。
Tha(t) spli(t) the nigh(t).
霓虹灯的闪烁也划破了夜空。
And touch(ed) the sound~of silence.
打破了黑夜的沉静。
本站仅提供存储服务,所有内容均由用户发布,如发现有害或侵权内容,请
点击举报。