“过了腊八就是年”,马上就要过年了,大家心里是不是已经迫不及待了呢?你不说,小译也知道,除了过年,年假也是相当诱人的。
所以今年,你准备在哪过年?欢迎在文末留言区分享哦~
上次分享的出国实用口语,大家觉得很受用,感谢大家的鼓励~
当然大家也给了小译一些建议,还有好多小伙伴想要关于 #机场那些事# 的口语表达,小译这么好,当然卯足劲给大家备上啦,出国实用口语2.0,现在开启!
视频先给大家呈上!
Exit and entry
出入境
A-immigration officer 移民官
B-Passenger乘客
A:May I see your passport please?
请出示你的护照。
B:Yes,here it is.
好的,在这。
A:How long are you going to stay here?
你打算在这儿待多久?
B:Two weeks.
两个星期
A:Where are you going to stay?
你打算住哪?
B:The Hyatt Hotel.
凯悦酒店
A:What's the purpose of your visit ?
你出国的目的是?
B:Sightseeing/Business/Visiting my friends.
观光旅游/商务/看我的朋友。
A:Do you have a return ticket to china ?
你有回中国的返程机票吗?
B:Yes,here it is.
有的,在这儿。
A:How much money do you have with you ?
你随身携带了多少现金?
B:I have 4000 dollars.
4000美元
A:Good,have a nice day.
很好,祝您玩的开心。
B:Thank you.
谢谢。
security gate
安检台
A-Security Agent安检人员
B-Passenger乘客
A : Hello. Can I see your ID and the ticket please?
你好,请您出示身份证和飞机票。
B: Sure. Here they are.
好的,在这。
A : Thank you. You may proceed to the check-in counter.
谢谢,您可以去登机手续办理处了。
check-in counter
登机手续办理处
A- Agent工作人员
B-Passenger乘客
A: Good afternoon. Dear passenger ,please give me your ticket and ID.
下午好,亲爱的乘客,请给我您的身份证和机票。
B : Here they are.
给你。
A : Thank you. Do you have any check-in baggage?
谢谢。请问您有托运行理吗?
B: Yes, I have one suitcase, one trolley case and one backpack. I'll carry my backpack into the cabin.
有,我有一个手提箱、一个拉杆箱和一个背包。我要带我的背包到飞机上。
A: Here's a security tag for your cabin-baggage, please attach the tag to your bag.
这是你的客舱行李安全标签,请将它贴到您的包上。
B : Thank you.
谢谢。
Choosing the seat
选择座位
A- Agent工作人员
B-Passenger乘客
A : Would you like the window seat or the aisle seat?
您喜欢靠窗的座位还是过道旁边的座位?
B :Aisle seat please .
请给我过道旁边的位置。
A : Sure sir. I can give you the aisle seat.
没问题,先生。我为您安排。
B : Thanks.
谢谢。
A : You're welcome. Your seat number is 6D.
不客气,您的座位号是6D。
Baggage checking machine
行李扫描机器
A-Guard 保安
B-Passenger乘客
A : Please take out your laptops and mobile phone and put them in this tray.
请拿出您的笔记本和手机把它放在这个托盘上。
B : Alright.
好的。
A : You can proceed to the security check. Please remember to collect your items after the check.
您现在可以进行安全检查了,请在检查后取走自己的物品。
B : Thank you, I will.
谢谢,我会的。
Security Check
安全检查
A-Guard保安
B-Passenger乘客
A: Please empty your pockets and put the contents in the tray, and hand me your boarding pass.
请将口袋中的物品放在托盘上,把登机牌交给我。
B : Sure.
好的。
A : Please raise your hands .
请双手向上举。
Turn around please.
请转身。
Please step through the metal detector.
请通过这个金属探测仪
I’m sorry to tell you that it is a prohibited item.You can’t take it with you into the aircraft.
很抱歉告诉您,这是违禁品,您不能把它带上飞机。
B : Really ? I’m so sorry , I’ll leave it here.
真的?十分抱歉,我会把它留在这里。
A:Thanks for your cooperation. Checking is done.
谢谢您的合作,检查结束。
好啦,这一期的小译微课堂就到这里
轻轻松松嚼英语
咱们下期见~
联系客服