打开APP
userphoto
未登录

开通VIP,畅享免费电子书等14项超值服

开通VIP
巴夏:如何做自己?

巴夏:如何做自己?

问:

Hi, Bashar! 

你好,巴夏!

巴夏:

And to you good day 

你好!

问:

So I was wondering 

我想知道……

I actually recently move to Los Angeles to pursuit career in acting 

我最近刚搬到洛杉矶,去追求我的演艺事业

巴夏:

Do you understand that if you are pursuing it, 

你要知道,如果你是在追求它

You won't catch it. 

那你就不可能抓住它

问:

Oh! OK!

哦! 好的!

巴夏:

You're not pursuing, 

不是要去“追求”

You are an actor. 

而是,你就“是”一名演员

问:

OK! 

好的!

巴夏:

Yes? 

明白吗?

问:

Yes! 

明白!

巴夏:

Keep it present. 

保持在当下就“是”的状态

问:

OK! 

好!

巴夏:

All right, then you can allow what needs to come to you to come to you 

这样,你就可以允许:该来的,来!

To manifest 

该显化的,显化!

So don't pursue 

所以不要去“追求”

Be 

就“是”

问:

That make sense! Yeah! 

是的!你说的有道理!

That totally make sense, I guess... 

你说的太有道理了,我想……

巴夏:

I know, that's why I said it. 

我知道,所以我才说!

Anything else? 

还有别的问题吗?

问:

I guess I was wondering if I was on the right path, 

我之前想问,我是否走在正确的道路上

But now it seems silly to ask. 

但现在,我知道这是个愚蠢的问题

巴夏:

You do what you do because it excites you to do it 

你做你所做的,仅仅是因为它让你兴奋

You do it for its own sake. 

你为了做的本身而做

You don't do it because of what you think it will get you 

而不是为了“某个你认为会带给你的结果”而做

That makes your excitement conditional. 

否则,你的兴奋变成有条件的兴奋

When you do it for its own sake. 

当你是为做而做

Because you are so passionate about it. 

因为你是如此的 激情满满

You can't imagine doing anything else 

你想不到 还有什么事 是自己想做的

You do it in all the ways that you are capable of doing it. 

你浑身解数,十八般武艺都用上,用尽全力地去做

You use your imagination

你充分地发挥想象力

to do it as often as you can 

为的是 让自己能更经常地做

In as many ways as you can 

为的是 让自己可以用更多的方式来做

Whether you have an audience or not 

而不管是否有观众在看你表演

Because it's what drives you 

因为表演,是你的驱动力

It's what you're passionate about. 

因为表演,是你的激情所在

That's when you create the highest probability of opportunities to come to you 

如此,你才可能给自己创造最佳机会

To allow you to express it another way 

让自己可以 以另一种方式去表演

But if you do it only because of what you think needs to happen from it 

但如果你表演,仅仅是因为 某些你认为会发生的事

What you think it will get you 

或者 它会带给你的某种结果

What you think is supposed to happen. 

或者 某些你所期待发生的事情

You're slowing the entire process down 

那你就拖慢了整个过程

Because you're making your excitement conditional 

因为你把你的兴奋变成有条件的

on what happens on the outside 

你让外在发生的事情 来决定你的兴奋

Instead of just determining for yourself what's true. 

而不是由你自己心 来决定

That's how it works. 

这就是它的运作原理

That's the paradox 

也是个悖论!

Yes? 

明白吗?

问:

Yes! 

明白了!

巴夏:

And 

还有吗?

问:

And I also sing and I like playing guitar and writing songs. 

我也喜欢唱歌、弹吉他和写歌曲

巴夏:

Same idea. 

道理是一样的

Do it because that's your passion. 

你做,仅仅因为它是你的激情

You don't need another reason 

而不需要其他任何的理由

When you simply choose the state you prefer for its own sake 

当你选择你所喜好的状态,仅仅是因为这是你的喜好

Regardless of what's going on outside and around you 

而不在乎外在以及你身边所发生的事

Then you have truly, truly changed 

那说明你真的完全地改变了

And are truly in alignment with your natural frequency 

而且你和天然本我的振频真正地相一致

Then the outer reality reflection, which is only a reflection 

然后,你的外在实相,也就是你的内在的反射

Can't help but reflect that back to you in any number of ways 

肯定会通过一些方式,向你反射你内在的改变

But if you absolutely insist that it must happen in a certain way 

但如果你强烈坚持,要求事情应该按照某种方式发生

Then you're actually closing the door 

那你就关闭了各种可能性的大门

Through which it could happen in ways greater than you could possibly have imagined. 

那些远比你想的好的多的多的事情,就无法通过这些大门,也就无法来到你面前

问:

OK 

好的!

巴夏:

So the insistence on a particular outcome is actually a limitation 

所以,你对某个结果的执着,对你其实是种限制

Even though many of you think 

即使你们很多人认为:

Oh no, this is the best possible thing that could happen to me 

“不!这可能是发生在我身上的最好的事!”

That's not necessarily true. 

不一定是这样的的

And you don't know what might be better 

你不知道什么是更好的

But your higher mind does 

但你的高我知道

So get into the state of your passion 

所以,进入你激情的状态

Get into the state of your excitement. 

进入你兴奋的状态

Use of visualization if you wish to 

如果你愿意,你也可以运用“视觉化”

As a symbol or representation of an ideally reality expression 

但你所视觉化的图像,仅可以当做某个理想实相的符号,或者象征物

But don't insist that it has to look that way 

而不是坚持结果就应该像那样

Sometimes it might

有时候,结果可能是那样

but many times it might not. 

但很多时候,结果不会是那样

So when you insist on it. 

所以,如果你坚持的话

You are preventing the higher mind from actually delivering what could even be better 

那你就是在阻止 高我把更好的给你

Make sense? 

有道理吗?

问:

Yeah, that does make sense. 

是的!有道理!

巴夏:

And then when you do that 

当你像我说的那样做

You are acting as yourself 

那你就是在“做”自己

问:

OK! 

好的!

巴夏:

Does that help you? 

这对你有帮助吗?

问:

It does. 

是的!

And it's fine that I follow both passions even though 

我可以跟随我的两个兴奋,是吧?

巴夏:

Again, follow the thread 

再次提醒,要跟随兴奋这条“线”

You will not always be able to act to the same degree on things that might seem to contain the same amount of excitement 

两件看似一样兴奋的事情,你通常是没办法有相同的行动能力

Or if they seem absolutely identical 

或者,如果它们真的一模一样

And you can't tell which path to go down 

你也不知道该走哪条路

Flip a coin, you might as well. 

那你可以通过“掷硬币”来做出抉择

Sometimes you will reveal to yourself which one you actually prefer 

有时候,硬币会告诉你,哪个选择是你真正喜欢的

Because you say 

因为你会说:

All right, heads, I'll take path A 

“正面的话,我就选道路A”

Tail, I'll take path B 

“背面的话,我就选道路B”

And it comes up head and you go 

掷了硬币之后,结果是正面,你说:

Oh! Darn, I really wanted path B, 

“该死的!我真希望是道路B”

And then you'll know. 

这样,你就知道答案了

But if it really doesn't seem to make a difference 

但如果结果对你来说,根本就没什么区别

Then take either and act on either to the best of your ability. 

那就两个都选,两件事你都尽最大能力地去做

If that is not the best path of least resistance for you 

如果某条路对你来说,不是最小阻力或最少抗拒的

The path will contain the information you need to turn you back around to the other path 

那这条路也会包含你所需要的信息,将成功引导你回到另一条路上

It's a self guiding, self-perpetuating principle 

(兴奋)这是一个自我指引、自我延续的原则

问:

OK! 

好的!

巴夏:

Does that help? 

这对你有帮助吗?

问:

Yes! That helps a lot 

是的!太有帮助了!

巴夏:

Do you feel a little bit lighter? 

你是否觉得轻松了点?

问:

I do, I do feel a little bit lighter 

是的!轻松了不少!

巴夏:

All right 

好的

Because when you allow existence to work for you as it's designed to 

因为当你允许 存有/神 为你工作(神就是为你服务的)

Then you don't have to expend so much effort trying to make things happen 

那你就不会为了事情的发生 而花大量的精力

You can allow them to happen 

你将会允许它们发生

Because you know that if you stay in the state you prefer. 

因为你知道,你只需要保持在你所喜好的状态

That's truly your natural state 

也就是你天然本我的状态

Whatever unfolds is exactly what supposed to happen in perfect timing. 

那么发生的任何事,都是在完美时刻发生的、必须发生的事

And if you always maintain that is there for a positive reason, no matter how it looks. 

而且如果你坚信:不论事情看似如何,其背后都有积极正面的原因

You will always get a positive and beneficial effect from it, 

那你将总会从事件中收获积极正面,且有助益的结果

No matter how the situation may have been originally generated 

不论事件起因为何

No matter what else anyone thinks about it

不论其他人怎么想

or what their opinion may be 

也不论他们怎么评论

You, by giving it a positive meaning 

你,通过赋予它积极的意义

Will always generate a positive experience for yourself. 

那你总会为自己创造积极正面的体验

Does that help?

这对你有帮助吗?

问:

Yeah, that helps a lot

是的!帮助可大了!

巴夏:

Thank you very much!

非常感谢!

本站仅提供存储服务,所有内容均由用户发布,如发现有害或侵权内容,请点击举报
打开APP,阅读全文并永久保存 查看更多类似文章
猜你喜欢
类似文章
【热】打开小程序,算一算2024你的财运
TED演讲 | 百分之百原则如何改变你的一生
Move Temp and TMP Directories
kernal ubuntu
information is food
《PP》第13课摘抄
巴夏:“应该”与“可能”
更多类似文章 >>
生活服务
热点新闻
分享 收藏 导长图 关注 下载文章
绑定账号成功
后续可登录账号畅享VIP特权!
如果VIP功能使用有故障,
可点击这里联系客服!

联系客服