打开APP
userphoto
未登录

开通VIP,畅享免费电子书等14项超值服

开通VIP
Looking for a job

If you're finding it tough to land a job,

如果你觉得很难找到工作,


try expanding your job, hunting plan to include the following tactics:

不妨扩展你找工作的计划,纳入以下策略:


Set your target.

定下目标。


While you should always keep your options open to compromise,

尽管你应该永远给你的选择留有妥协余地,


you should also be sure to target exactly what you want in a job.

你也应确切知道你到底想从某份工作中获取什么。


A specific job hunt will be more efficient than a haphazard one.

明确具体地寻找工作要比漫无目的地碰机会有效得多。


Schedule ample interviews.

安排尽可能多的面谈。


Use every possible method to get interviews:

尽量利用一切办法去争取面试机会:


answering advertisements,using search firms,contacting companies directly,surfing the Web,and networking.

回复招聘广告,求助搜寻公司,直接与公司联系,网上搜寻,利用各种关系网,等等。


Even if a job is not perfect for you, every interview can be approached as a positive experience.

即便某份工作对你不是最为理想的,但每次面谈都可以是一次有积极作用的经历。


Follow up.

继续努力!


Even if someone does not hire you,write them a thank-you note for the interview.

即便人家没有雇用你,给他们写张感谢卡,对给你安排了一次面试机会表示感谢。


Then,some weeks later,send another brief letter to explain that you still have not found the perfect position

数周之后,如果你申请的原职位或与此相关的其他职位尚无人选落实,


and that you will be available to interview again if the original position you applied for

你不妨再寄去一封简短的信说你还未找到理想的职位,


or any other position,for that matter is open.

如有机会再面试一次将随叫随到。


Do this with every position you interview for,and you may just catch a break.

你每次应聘面试求职都应这样,没准儿你就会抓住一个机会。


Make it your full-time job.

将找工作视为全职工作。


You can't find a job by looking sporadically。

你偶然随便地找,不可能找到一份理想的工作。


You have to make time for it.

你必须去花时间找。


If you're unemployed and looking, devote as much time as you would to a full-time job.

如果你失业了想再找份新工作,尽可能多地付出时间就像你在全职工作一样


If you have a job while you're looking, figure out an organized schedule to maximize your searching time.

如果你有工作,但还想找新的机会,制定一个有序的计划尽可能多地安排出时间去搜寻。


Network vertically.

垂直发展网络。


In the research phase of your job hunt,talk to people who are on a level above you in your desired industry.

在找工作的研究阶段,找机会去和你渴望进入的行业中比你高一层次的人物交谈。


They'll have some insights that people at your own level won't have,

他们会有你这层次人物所不具备的视野,


and will be in a good position to hire you or recommend you to be hired.

会有能力雇用你或将你推荐给其他雇主。


Keep your spirits up.

心情愉快,充满希望。


Looking for a job is one of the toughest things you will ever have to do.

找工作是你必须做的最为棘手的事情之一。


Maintain your confidence, be persistent, and think positively, and eventually you will get a job that suits you.

保持信心,坚持不懈,态度乐观,最终你会找到适合你的工作的。


本站仅提供存储服务,所有内容均由用户发布,如发现有害或侵权内容,请点击举报
打开APP,阅读全文并永久保存 查看更多类似文章
猜你喜欢
类似文章
【热】打开小程序,算一算2024你的财运
Tactics for Job-hunt Success
You're not getting the job -- 25 reasons why
面试英语:自我介绍,self-introduction - 口语资料-口语陪练网 | Or...
20岁左右年轻人找工作的技巧
【面试英文】如何回答“来谈谈你自己”这一问题
外企英语面试注意事项
更多类似文章 >>
生活服务
热点新闻
分享 收藏 导长图 关注 下载文章
绑定账号成功
后续可登录账号畅享VIP特权!
如果VIP功能使用有故障,
可点击这里联系客服!

联系客服