打开APP
userphoto
未登录

开通VIP,畅享免费电子书等14项超值服

开通VIP
泰戈尔经典这么优美的诗歌,你听过吗?

我们读诗,使生命有那么一小段时光脱离地面,属于内心。一句诗的份量,有时大过整个世界的喧嚣。

生如夏花之绚烂,死如秋叶之静美。

Let life be beautiful like summer flowers and death like autumn leaves。

我的心是旷野的鸟,在你的眼睛里找到了天空。

My heart,the bird of the wilderness,has found its sky in your eyes。

是大地的泪点,使她的微笑保持着青春不谢。

It is the tears of the earth that keep her smiles in bloom。

如果你因失去了太阳而流泪,那么你也将失去群星了。

If you shed tears when you miss the sun,you also miss the stars。

你看不见你自己,你所看见的只是你的影子。

What you are you do not see,what you see is your shadow。

瀑布歌唱道:我得到自由时便有了歌声了。

The waterfall sing,I find my song,when I find my freedom。

当我们是大为谦卑的时候,便是我们最接近伟大的时候。

We come nearest to the great when we are great in humility。

决不要害怕刹那--永恒之声这样唱着。

Never be afraid of the moments--thus sings the voice of the everlasting。

错误经不起失败,但是真理却不怕失败。

Wrong cannot afford defeat but Right can。

这寡独的黄昏,幕着雾与雨,我在我的心的孤寂里,感觉到它的叹息。

In my solitude of heart I feel the sigh of this widowed evening veiled with mist and rain。

我们把世界看错了,反说它欺骗我们。

We read the world wrong and say that it deceives us。

只管走过去,不必逗留着采了花朵来保存,因为一路上花朵自会继续开放的。

Do not linger to gather flowers to keep them,but walk on,for flowers will keep themselves blooming all your way。

思想掠过我的心上,如一群野鸭飞过天空。我听见它们鼓翼之声了。

Thoughts pass in my mind like flocks of lucks in the sky。I hear the voice of their wings。

谁如命运似的催着我向前走呢?那是我自己,在身背后大跨步走着。

Who drives me forward like fate?The Myself striding on my back。

天空没有翅膀的痕迹,而我已飞过。

I leave no trace of wings in the air,I am glad I have had my flight.

忧思在我的心里平静下去,正如暮色降临在寂静的山林中。

Sorrow is hushed into peace in my heart like the evening among the silent trees.

你对我微笑着,沉默不语,我觉得,为了这个,我已等候了很久.

You smiled and talked to me of nothing and I felt that for this I had been waiting long.

世界对着它的爱人,把它浩瀚的面具揭下了。它变小了,小如一首歌,小如一回永恒的接吻。

The world puts off its mask of vastness to its lover.It becomes small as one song,as one kiss of the eternal.

麻雀看见孔雀负担着它的翎尾,替它担忧。

The sparrow is sorry for the peacock at the burden of its tail

绿树长到了我的窗前,仿佛是喑哑的大地发出的渴望的声音。

The trees come up to my window like the yearning voice of the dumb earth.

有些看不见的手,如懒懒的微风似的,正在我的心上奏着潺潺的乐声。

Some unseen fingers,like an idle breeze,are playing upon my heartthe music of the ripples.

谢谢火焰给你光明,但是不要忘了那执灯的人,他是坚忍地站在黑暗当中呢。

Thank the flame for its light,but do not forget the lampholder standing in the shade with constancy of patience.

有一次,我们梦见大家都是不相识的。我们醒了,却知道我们原是相亲相爱的。

Once we dreamt that we were strangers.We wake up to find that we were dear to each other.

我的朋友,你的语声飘荡在我的心里,象那海水的低吟声绕缭在静听着的松林之间。

Your voice,my friend,wanders in my heart,like the muffled sound of the sea among these listening pines.

妇人,你在料理家务的时候,你的手足歌唱着,正如山间的溪水歌唱着在小石中流过。

Woman,when you move about in your household service your limbs sing like a hill stream among its pebbles.

不要因为你自己没有胃口而去责备你的食物。

Do not blame your food because you have no appetite.

每一个孩子出生时都带来信息说:神对人并未灰心失望。

Every child comes with the message that God is not yet discouraged of man.

我的白昼已经完了,我像一只泊在海滩上的小船,谛听着晚潮跳舞的乐声。

My day is done,and I am like a boat drawn on the beach,listening to the dance-music of the tide in the evening.

让死者有那不朽的名,让生者有那不朽的爱。

let the dead have the immortality of fame,but the living the immortality of love.

本站仅提供存储服务,所有内容均由用户发布,如发现有害或侵权内容,请点击举报
打开APP,阅读全文并永久保存 查看更多类似文章
猜你喜欢
类似文章
【热】打开小程序,算一算2024你的财运
another
Voice of the Heart
飞鸟集经典语录中英文
泰戈尔经典语录(读完会让你的心平静下来)
★威廉福克纳获诺贝尔文学奖受奖演说
纪伯伦 先知
更多类似文章 >>
生活服务
热点新闻
分享 收藏 导长图 关注 下载文章
绑定账号成功
后续可登录账号畅享VIP特权!
如果VIP功能使用有故障,
可点击这里联系客服!

联系客服