打开APP
userphoto
未登录

开通VIP,畅享免费电子书等14项超值服

开通VIP
放射科技师英语对话宝典


  让学习成为一种习惯!  

医学影像服务中心国内最大的医学影像专业平台,唯一拥有500例病例+征象及专题讲座



来源:影像技术进展

In the Radiology Department

在放射科

1.   基本句型


I'm going to give you an X-ray.

我来给你拍一张X光片.

Please take your clothes off above the waist.

请脱掉上衣.

Please put your hands like this and your shoulders forward like this,

双手放成这样,双肩前展,

and rest your chin here.

下巴搁在这里.

I'll give you instructions over the microphone.

我将通过话筒告诉你怎么做.

Take a deep breath, then breathe out, and hold your breath.

深呼吸,呼气,屏气.

Don't move while the machine is moving.

机器移动时人不要动.

I'm going to give you an IVB injection, so we can examine your gall bladder.

我将为你注射静脉胆囊造影剂,检查你的胆囊.

I'm going to put a rubberband above your elbow.

我来给你在背上扎上橡皮带.

Don't worry,you won't feel anything.

别怕,你不会有什么感觉的.

Now you can relax grip.

你把拳头放松.

You can get dressed now.

你可以穿上衣服了.


2 对话一

A: Please come in, Mr. Smith. I'm going to give you an X-ray.

请进,史密斯先生.我来给你拍X光片.

Please take off your clothes above the waist.

请脱去上衣.

Then come over here and hold on to this, with your front flat against the plate.

到这里来,手抓这个,前胸紧靠在板上.

B: All right, Doctor.

.

A: Put your hands like this and your shoulders forward like this,

双手放成这样,双肩前展,

and rest your chin here.

下巴搁在这里.

B: Is that right?

这样行吗?

A: Yes. I'll give you instructions over the microphone.

我将通过话筒告诉你怎么做.

B: Take a deep breath, then breathe out, and hold your breath.

深呼吸,呼气,屏气.

Good. Now, keep breathing in and out. Don't be nervous.

,现在不停地呼吸.不要紧张.

Don't move while the machine is moving.

机器移动时,人不要动.

A: I'll do that.

我按您说的做.

B: Right. That's finished. You can put your clothes on now.

好了,片子拍完了.现在可以穿上衣服了.

3 对话二

A: Come in, Mr. White, and sit down.

怀特先生,请进,.

I'm going to give you an IVB injection, so we can examine your gall bladder.

我马上给你注射静脉胆囊造影剂,检查你的胆囊.

B: All right.

好吧.

A: First, please take off your clothes.

你先把衣服脱下来.

I'm going to put a rubberband above your elbow.

我给你在臂上扎上橡皮带.

B:O.K, I'll do that.

,我来脱衣服.

A: Clench your fist please. That's right.

请紧握拳头.对了.

Now you can relax grip, That's it.

现在你可以放松了,造影剂打好了.

Now come over here and lie down please.

请过来,躺在上面,

Don't worry, you won't feel anything.

别怕,你不会有什么感觉的.

I'll tell you over the microphone when to breathe in and out,

我会通过话筒告诉你什么时候吸气,呼气

and when to hold your breath.

和屏气的.

B: I'll do what you tell me to do.

我会照你说的去做的.

A: Now, breathe in, take a big breath. Hold your breath. Now you can breathe out.

现在吸气,把气吸足,屏住气.现在呼气吧.

I think that should be all right. You can get dressed now.

好了,没问题了.你可以起身穿衣服了.

B: Thank you, Doctor.

医生,谢谢你.

本站仅提供存储服务,所有内容均由用户发布,如发现有害或侵权内容,请点击举报
打开APP,阅读全文并永久保存 查看更多类似文章
猜你喜欢
类似文章
【热】打开小程序,算一算2024你的财运
【 影像技术 】放射科规范操作流程(十一)
口服胆囊造影检查
深医放射科《核心放射学》读书汇报(23):胆囊
关于检查申请单,影像科医生对临床医生提了这些建议!
胆囊病变,等你分析 | 读片专栏886期
【影像技术】放射科规范操作流程(十四)
更多类似文章 >>
生活服务
热点新闻
分享 收藏 导长图 关注 下载文章
绑定账号成功
后续可登录账号畅享VIP特权!
如果VIP功能使用有故障,
可点击这里联系客服!

联系客服