打开APP
userphoto
未登录

开通VIP,畅享免费电子书等14项超值服

开通VIP
English Conversation in Restaurants 餐厅英语情景对话(1)


餐厅英语情景对话。

本文内容共三节,此为第一节,后面更精彩!

感谢海南的“颖子”同学对本文所做的贡献。



English Conversation in Restaurants

餐厅英语情景会话

目录

ContentChapter 1 Greeting Guest At the Door 在门口迎客

Chapter2 Showing A Guest To the Table 引领顾客入席

Chapter3 Showing Locations 指引场所

Chapter4 Asking A Guest To Wait 请顾客稍等

Chapter5 Taking A Telephone Message For A Guest 为顾客留话

Chapter6 Giving A Message To A Guest 为顾客传话

Chapter7 Telling Service Time To A Guest 向顾客说明营业时间

Chapter8 Saying Good-bye To A Guest 向顾客道别

Chapter9 Serving Chinese-style Breakfast 中式早餐服务

Chapter10 Serving Western-style Breakfast 西式早餐服务

Chapter11 Taking An Order For Chinese Cuisine 中餐点菜

Chapter12 Taking An Order For Western Cuisine 西餐点菜

Chapter13 Taking An Order For Japanese Cuisine 日本料理点菜

Chapter14 Serving Guest At a Bar酒吧服务

Chapter15 Serving Guest At a Coffee Shop 咖啡厅服务

Chapter1 Greeting Guest At The Door 在门口迎客

W=Waiter or Waitress 服务员

G=Guest 顾客

ContentChapter 1 Greeting Guest At the Door 在门口迎客

Dialogue 1: 对话 1

W: Goodmorning, sir. Welcome to our restaurant. Have you made a reservation with us?

早上好,先生,欢迎光临本店。请问有没有预定?

G: No,I haven’t reserved in advance. 没有,我们事先没有预定。

W: Sohow many guests are there in your party? 那么请问几位?

G: Weneed a table for four. 我们要一张四人位的台。

W:Certainly. Come this way, please. Will this table be all right?

好的,这边请。这张台行吗?

G: Well,I think we’d like to take that one by the window.

我想还是靠窗的那张吧。

W:Sorry, sir. The one by the window has been reserved.

对不起,先生,靠窗的那张已经有人预定了。

G: Itdoesn’t matter. I take this one. 没关系,那就这张吧。

W:Please take seats. Here’s the menu. What kind of tea would you like? 请坐,这是菜单,您想喝什么茶?

G: Iwould like Wu Long Tea. Thank you. 乌龙茶,谢谢。

W: I’llbe with you in a moment, sir. 我马上给您上茶。

Dialogue 2: 对话 2

W: Goodevening. Welcome to our restaurant. Have you made a reservation, sir? 晚上好,欢迎光临。请问先生有没有定座?

G: Yes.Our table is No.11. My surname is Victor.

有的,我们预定了 11 号台。我叫维克托。

W: Ah,yes, Mr. Victor. We are expecting you. Follow me, please. I’ll show you thetable. Here is your table. Is it all right?

噢,是维克托先生啊,我们正恭候您呢。请随我来,我领您去您订的座。这是您的座,怎么样?

G: It’sall right. Thank you. 很好,谢谢。

W:Please sit down. I’ll be with you in a moment.

请坐,我马上回来。

Dialogue 3: 对话 3

W: Goodmorning, sir. Just the two of you?

早上好,先生。就两位吗?

G: Yes.是的。

W: Thisway, please. 这边请。

G:Thank you. It’s nice here. 谢谢,这地方不错。

W: I amglad you like it. Is this table all right?

很高兴您能喜欢。这张台怎么样?

G: Notbad. We’ll take it. 可以,就坐这儿吧。

W: Takea seat, please. What kind of tea would you like?

请坐。您想喝什么茶?

G: YinZhen Tea, Please. 银针茶。

W: Yes.Here’s the menu. You may look at the menu first and decide what you would liketo have. I’ll be back with you in a moment.

好的。这是我们的菜单,请先看看菜单,决定点什么菜,我马上回来。

G:Thank you. 谢谢。

Chapter 2 Showing A Guest To The Table 引领顾客入席。

Dialogue 1: 对话

W: Goodmorning. Welcome to XXX Restaurant.

早上好。欢迎光临XXX餐厅。

G: Goodmorning. 早上好。

W: Howmany of you, please? 请问几位?

G: Atable for three, please. 三位。

W: Youcould sit where you’d like? 请随便坐。

G:Well, by the window, please. 坐窗口吧。

W:Follow me, please. I’ll show you to your table. Is this one all right?

请跟我来,我领您就坐。这张台可以吗?

G: Thisone is very good. Let’s take it. 很好,就这张吧。

W:Please sit down. Here’s the menu. What tea would you prefer?

请坐,这是菜单。请问喝什么茶?

G: Doyou have Wu Long? 有乌龙茶吗?

W:Sure. Just a minute. 有的。请稍等。

G:Thank you. 谢谢

Dialogue 2: 对话2

G: Wemade a reservation of a table for two. The table is No. 10.

我们预定了 1 张双人台,是 10 号台。

W: Letme see. (Checking the reservation list) Ah, yes. Mr. Green, we are expectingyou. I’ll show you to your table. … … This is table No. 10. Do you like it?

让我查一下。(查阅预定登记)啊,是的。格林先生。我们正恭候您呢。这就是 10 号台,您看怎么样?

G: Yes.It’s fine. It’s a nice place here. 很好,这地方不错。

W:Thank you, Mr. Green. I am pleased you like it. Take a seat, please. Would youlike to order now?

谢谢,格林先生,很高兴您喜欢这里。请坐。您现在就点菜吗?

G: Idon’t think we’ve decided what to have today.我想我们还没决定今天吃什么呢。

W:Here’s the menu. You may take a look at it first. 这是菜单,您先看一看。

G: Allright. Thank you, Miss. 好的,谢谢你,小姐。

A:You’re welcome. 不用客气.

Chapter 3 Showing Locations 指引场所

Dialogue 1: 对话 1

G:Excuse me, Miss. Where is the XXX cafe? 劳驾,小姐。请问XXX餐厅在哪?

W: The XXXCafe is on the first floor. XXX餐厅在一楼。

G:Where is the stairway, please? 请问楼梯在哪?

W: Thestairway is over there at the end of the lobby.楼梯在那儿,大厅的尽头。

G:Thank you. 谢谢。

W:You’re welcome. 不客气。

Dialogue 2: 对话 2

G:Could you tell me where the rest room is? 请问休息室在哪?

W: It’saround the corner over there. You go straight along the corridor. The rest roomis on your left. You can’t miss it.

在那边拐角处。您顺着走廊往前走,休息室在您的左手边,不会错过的。

G:Thanks a lot. 非常感谢。

W:Don’t mention it. 不客气。

Dialogue 3: 对话 3

G:Excuse me. Where is the telephone, please? 请问电话在哪儿?

W: Youmean the public telephone, sir? 您指的是公用电话吧?

G: Yes.是的。

W: It’sover there on the front desk. 在那边前台。

G:Thank you. 谢谢。

W: Notat all. 不用谢。

Dialogue 4: 对话 4

G: I’msorry, but could you tell me where the clinic is?

对不起,请问医务室在哪里?

W: Youdon’t feel very well, do you? 您觉得不舒服,是吗?

G: No.I have a sudden stomachache. 是的,我突然肚子痛。

W: I’llshow you the way to the clinic. It’s rather complicated. This way, please. Becareful… 我领您去医务室吧,挺不好找的,请这边走,当心… …

G:Thank you. 谢谢。

Dialogue 5: 对话 5

G: OurCompany is having an annual meeting banquet in your restaurant. Can you show methe way? 我们公司在贵酒店举行年会聚餐,你能指引一下吗?

W:Certainly, sir. What company are you from, please? 当然可以。请问哪家公司?

G:General Electric Company. 通用电气公司。

W: Oh,it is in the Function Hall on the second floor. Please use the elevator. It’sstraight ahead on your right. Our waiters and waitresses are expecting you.

噢,贵公司的聚餐设在 2 楼的多功能厅。请乘电梯上去,电梯就在前面右手边。服务员正恭候您的光临。

G:Thank you. 谢谢。

W: Mypleasure. 很乐意为您效劳。

Chapter 4 Asking A Guest To Wait 请顾客稍等

Dialogue 1: 对话 1

W: Goodmorning, sir. Welcome to XXX Restaurant.

早上好,先生,欢迎光临XXX餐厅。

G: Goodmorning. 早上好。

W: Howmany persons do you have, please? 请问几位?

G:Four. We would like a table for four. 四位。我们要一张4人位的台。

W:Sorry, sir. I’m afraid all our tables for four are taken. Would you mindwaiting until one is free? 对不起,先生。所有 4人位的台都坐满了。等等候空位,好吗?

G:Well. How long will it take? 那么,要等多久?

W: I’mnot sure, sir. But if you are in a hurry, I can arrange you sitting separately.不一定。如果先生赶时间的话,我可以安排你们分开坐。

G: Ohno. That’s too much trouble. We’ll wait. 噢,不要,那样太麻烦了。还是等一等吧。

W: MayI have your name, please? 请问先生贵姓?

G: Yes,I am Steele. 我叫斯蒂尔。

W: Mr.Steele. Here’s the waiting card No. 5 for you. Would you mind waiting in thelounge until I call your name?

斯蒂尔先生,这是给您的 5 号候座卡。请在休息室稍候,我会叫您的名字。

G: OK.Please be quick. 好吧。请快点。

W: Iwill. 好的。

W: …(Atable for four is free. ) (一张 4 人位的台空出来。)

No. 5, Mr. Steele. We can seat you now. I’mvery sorry for having kept you waiting.

5号,斯蒂尔先生,我们可以安排您了。抱歉让您久等了。

G:Never mind. Thank you. 没关系,谢谢。

Dialogue 2: 对话 2

W: Goodmorning, sir. Have you had a reservation? 早上好,先生。请问定了座吗?

G: I’mafraid not. 没有。

W: I’msorry, sir. Would you mind to wait for a moment? All the seats are taken at themoment. 对不起,先生,您介意稍等片刻吗?这会儿没有空位。

G: Allright. For how long shall we wait? 好的。要等多久?

W: Ican seat you in a few minutes. Here’s a waiting card. Let me fill it for you.What’s your name, please?

过几分钟句给您安排座位。这是您的候座卡,我替您填上。请问您尊姓大名?

G: Myname is Swift. We have five all together. 我叫斯威夫特。我们一共 5 位。

W: Mr.Swift. I have a table for you now. This way, please.

斯威夫特先生,您的餐台有了。请这边来。

G:Thank you. 谢谢。

Chapter 5 Taking A Telephone Message For AGuest 为顾客留话

Dialogue 1: 对话 1

W: Goodmorning. XXX Café, xxx speaking, how may I help you? .

早上好,XXX西餐厅。我是XXX, 能为您效劳吗?

G:Hello, I’m going to dinner with my friend in your restaurant. But I’m afraid Ihave to be delayed. Could you give him a message when he arrives?

你好,我准备在贵酒楼和朋友一道共进午餐的,不巧我不能准时赴约,我留下话,他来后请你告诉他好吗?

W:Certainly, sir. What’s your friend’s name, please?

好的,先生。请问您的朋友尊姓大名?

G: It’sSmith. S-M-I-T-H. 他叫史密斯。S-M-I-T-H

W: Andyour name, please? 请问您贵姓?

G:White. W-H-I-T-E. 怀特。W-H-I-T-E

W: SoMr. White, when are you going to meet Mr. Smith then?

怀特先生,您打算何时和史密斯先生见面呢?

G:Justtell him that’s I’m delayed by the meeting, and I’ll meet him at 1 o’clock, andI’m sorry to keep him waiting.

请告诉他我因开会耽误了,1 点钟和他见面,抱歉让他等候。

W: OK.I’ll give him your message, Mr. White.

好的。怀特先生,我会把您的话告诉他。

G:That’s very kind of you. Thank you very much. 太谢谢你了。

W:Youare welcome, sir. Have a nice day. 不客气,祝您愉快。

Dialogue 2: 对话 2

W: Goodevening. This is XXX Restaurant. May I help you.

晚上好,XXX餐厅。有什么事情需要我帮忙吗?

G: Goodevening. I’d like to speak to Mr. Carter.

晚上好。请找卡特先生听电话。

W: Waita moment, please. I’ll get you through. (The telephone rings, but no one answers.)

请稍等,我给您把电话接过去。(电话铃响了,但是没人接听)。

W:Sorry,sir. I’m afraid Mr. Carter is not in at the moment. Would he be somewhere else

对不起,先生。卡特先生这会儿不在。他会不会在其他地方?

G: No,he should be there. Could you give him a message when he arrives? 不,他应该在的。他来了,请你替我传话,好吗?

W:Certainly, sir. Go ahead, please. 好的,请讲。

G:Please tell him that I have something urgent and must contact him as soon aspossible. And ask him to give me a call when he comes back.

请告诉他我有急事需尽快同他联系,请他回来后打电话给我。

W:Sure. May I have your name, please? 一定转告,请问先生尊姓大名?

G: Yes.It’s Forest. F-O-R-E-S-T. 我叫福雷斯特,F-O-R-E-S-T

W:Thank you, Mr. Forest. And your telephone number, please?

谢谢,福雷斯特先生,请问您的电话号码?

G:4493121. 4493121

W:Thank you. I’ll give Mr. Carter your message as soon as he comes. 谢谢,卡特先生一来我便转告他。

G:Thank you very much. 非常感谢。

W:You’re welcome. Bye! 不用客气


未完待续。


本站仅提供存储服务,所有内容均由用户发布,如发现有害或侵权内容,请点击举报
打开APP,阅读全文并永久保存 查看更多类似文章
猜你喜欢
类似文章
【热】打开小程序,算一算2024你的财运
酒店英语学习手册 4
超地道:出国实用口语8.0 |No “this that”(下)
***跟外国客户吃饭时可能会用到的英语***
酒店餐饮日常英语会话
酒店简明英语全集 - 酒店英语 - 爱思英语学习网 - 24EN.COM
酒店英语单词
更多类似文章 >>
生活服务
热点新闻
分享 收藏 导长图 关注 下载文章
绑定账号成功
后续可登录账号畅享VIP特权!
如果VIP功能使用有故障,
可点击这里联系客服!

联系客服