打开APP
userphoto
未登录

开通VIP,畅享免费电子书等14项超值服

开通VIP
英文诗歌:孤独 Loneliness

【英文诗歌】孤独

Laugh, and the world laughs with you;

微笑 世界也会向你微笑

Weep, and you weep alone;

哭泣 你只能独自哭泣

For the sad old earth must borrow its mirth,

因为这悲哀的古老大地必须寻找快乐

But has trouble enough of its own.

而它自己的烦恼已经够多

Sing, and the hills will answer;

歌唱 群山会回给你回应

Sigh, it is lost on the air;

叹息 只能消失在空气中

The echoes bound to a joyful sound,

愉快的声音一定会有阵阵回声

But shrink from voicing care.

而忧郁的声音将会消失

Rejoice, and men will seek you;

你快乐 人们也会与你相伴

Grieve, and they turn and go;

你悲伤 他们便会转身离去

They want full measure of all your pleasure,

他们想要分享你所有的快乐

But they do not need your woe.

却不需要你的悲伤

Be glad, and your friends are many;

变得快乐 你会拥有很多朋友

Be sad, and you lose them all,

变得忧郁 你将会失去他们

There are none to decline your nectared wine,

没有人会拒绝与你共饮美酒

But alone you must drink life's gall.

然而生活的苦涩却需你独自承受

Feast, and your halls are crowded;

宴请 你的大厅会人潮拥挤

Fast, and the world goes by.

孤立 你只能随着世界流逝

Succeed and give, and it helps you live,

成功 给予 是你生活的动力

But no man can help you die.

但没有人能助你死去

There is room in the halls of pleasure

快乐的殿堂里

For a long and lordly train,

容得下一列宽敞气派的火车

But one by one we must all file on

然而我们必须一个接一个的

Through the narrow aisles of pain.

穿过这狭长隧道般的岁月磨难

本站仅提供存储服务,所有内容均由用户发布,如发现有害或侵权内容,请点击举报
打开APP,阅读全文并永久保存 查看更多类似文章
猜你喜欢
类似文章
【热】打开小程序,算一算2024你的财运
莫文蔚朗读经典英文诗歌《When You Are Old》
经典诗歌英文翻译:"Thinking of You" 水调歌头
【聆听原创英文诗歌】Finding Your Way 找到自己的路
【英文诗歌会】寻梦 | 蔡梦瑶同学为你读诗
这些英文要是从字面上翻译,那就闹出大笑话了
房间脏乱差到不忍直视,英文如何形容?
更多类似文章 >>
生活服务
热点新闻
分享 收藏 导长图 关注 下载文章
绑定账号成功
后续可登录账号畅享VIP特权!
如果VIP功能使用有故障,
可点击这里联系客服!

联系客服