打开APP
userphoto
未登录

开通VIP,畅享免费电子书等14项超值服

开通VIP
旅游英语

Conversation

1. Taking the order 点单

You: Do you have the Chinese menu?

请问你们有中文菜单吗?

Waiter: Yes, here it is.

有的,请拿好。

(...)

Waiter: May I have your order?

现在可以点餐了吗?

You: Not ready yet. What do you recommend?

还没有准备好,您有什么推荐的吗?

Waiter: Are there any foods you don't like to eat?

有没有你们不吃的东西?

You: I am allergic to seafood.

我对海鲜过敏。

Waiter: Steak is our speciality. They are very delicious.

牛排是我们的特色,非常好吃。

You:Ok, I will have the steak, please.

那我就点牛排吧。

Waiter: How would you like the steak, rare, medium or well-done?

牛排想要几分熟,三分、五分还是全熟?

You: Rare, please.

三分熟。

Waiter: What kind of dressing would you like,black pepper sauce,mushroom , red wine or tomato ketchup?

请问你要什么调料,黑胡椒酱,蘑菇酱,红酒酱还是番茄酱?

You: Black pepper sauce, please.

黑胡椒酱。

Waiter:Anything for appetizer?

需不需要开胃菜?

You: I will have a vegetable and chicken salad.

我想要蔬菜鸡肉沙拉。


2. Paying the bill 付款

You: Excuse me, can I have my bill/ check?

劳驾,我可以付款吗?

Waiter: Yes, madam.  How is your dinner  and how would you like to pay the bill?

可以啊,晚餐怎么样?打算怎么付款?

You: The dish is a little bit salty.(point to the bill ) 

菜稍微有点咸。(指着账单)这笔钱是做什么的?

What is this for? Do you accept credit card?

你们可以用信用卡吗?

Waiter: This is for tips and our tips are included in the bill.We only accept union pay, mastercard and visa. What kind do you have?

这个是小费,我们的小费是包含在账单里面的,我们只接受银联卡、万事达和维萨。请问您有那种卡?

You: Visa. Here you go. Please pack the leftovers for us.

维萨,请拿好。我们将吃剩下的打包。

Waiter: Wait a moment, please.

请稍等。

本站仅提供存储服务,所有内容均由用户发布,如发现有害或侵权内容,请点击举报
打开APP,阅读全文并永久保存 查看更多类似文章
猜你喜欢
类似文章
【热】打开小程序,算一算2024你的财运
365天英语口语大全40在西餐店
餐厅点餐服务英语口语
出国点餐不要方,一篇文章教你轻松点牛排!
酒店工程之餐厅英语-如何点单
点餐 付款
“买单,结账”英文怎么讲才地道?180510
更多类似文章 >>
生活服务
热点新闻
分享 收藏 导长图 关注 下载文章
绑定账号成功
后续可登录账号畅享VIP特权!
如果VIP功能使用有故障,
可点击这里联系客服!

联系客服