Conversation
1. Taking the order 点单
Clerk: Good morning, sir. Can I help you?
早上好,先生,请问有什么需要?
You: 3 Number 2s and a chicken burger, a large French fries and a milk shake, please.
3份2号套餐,一个鸡肉汉堡,一份炸薯条和一杯奶昔。
Clerk: What sauce would you like and what flavor would you prefer, strawberry, chocolate, vanilla and banana?
汉堡需要什么酱?奶昔需要什么口味,草莓,巧克力,香草还有香蕉?
You: I will try the BBQ sauce and the vanilla flavor. No onions on my burger, please.
我要烤肉酱和香草口味,汉堡上不要洋葱。
Clerk:The fries will be back in about 5 minutes. Do you mind waiting?
薯条要等5分钟,您介意吗?
You: I don't mind waiting.
我不介意等。
Clerk: What would you like to drink?
您想要喝什么吗?
You: Diet coke.
健怡可乐。
Clerk: Regular or large?
中杯还是大杯?
You: Regular. Do you have any straws and napkin?
中杯,请问你有吸管和餐巾纸吗?
Clerk: Here you are. Anything else?
请拿好,还需要点什么?
You: No, thanks.
不需要,谢谢。
Clerk: For here or to go?
堂吃还是外带?
You: For here. Can I have an extra ketchup?
堂吃,我可以再拿一份番茄酱吗?
Clerk:Let me check the bill-3 Number 2s and a beef burger with no onions and a milk shake with vanilla flavor.
请核对一下账单-3份2号套餐和一个牛肉汉堡,不要洋葱,香草味奶昔。
You: That's wrong. I ordered a chicken burger and a large potato chips.
不对哦,我点的是鸡肉汉堡和大份薯条。
Clerk: Sorry, a chicken burger and a large potato chips.
抱歉,是鸡肉汉堡和大份薯条。
(...)
You: Do you mind if I share the table with you?
您介意我和你们拼桌吗?
I have been waiting a long time, where is my order?
我已经等了好久,菜什么时候上?
2. In the cafe 在咖啡厅
Clerk: Welcome to XX Cafe,can I help you?
欢迎XX咖啡厅,我有什么需要帮助你的吗?
You: I would like a cup of iced vanilla cappuccino and I want it wet.
我想要一杯冰香草卡布奇诺,多放一点牛奶。
Clerk:Tall, grande or venti?
中杯,大杯还是超大杯?
You:Tall, please. Can I refill my coffee?
中杯。请问我可以续杯吗?
Clerk:Of course.
没问题。
联系客服