打开APP
userphoto
未登录

开通VIP,畅享免费电子书等14项超值服

开通VIP
口腔临床英语会话集

一.    Directions for the position, manner andaction 椅位,方式和行为的指导
1. Please sit down in this chair. 请坐到牙椅上。
2. I will lean the chair back. 我把牙椅向后倾斜点。
3. I will bring the chair up.我将抬高牙椅
5. Are you comfortable in this position? 这个位置您觉得舒服吗?
6. I will place an apron on you. 我给您系上胸巾。
7. Please lift your head. 请抬头。
8. Please turn your head to the right/left.请您把头转向右/左边。
9. Please tuck your chin. 请收下颌。
10. Please open your mouth a litter wider.请您把嘴再张大一点。
11. Please keep your mouth open.请您保持张嘴状态。
12. Bite down, please. 请咬上您的牙。
13. Tap your back teeth together. 请咬后牙。
14. Move your jaw to the right and left. 请左右错颌。
15. Slide your lower jaw forward. 向前伸下颌。
16. Please keep the teeth together. 请保持咬合状态。
17. Relax and make yourself comfortable. 放松自己,使自己感觉舒服。
18. Please relax your tongue/jaw/shoulders. 放松舌头/下巴/肩膀。
19. Please raise your left hand if you feel pain. 如果疼痛,请举起您的左手。
20. Rinse your mouth, please. 请漱口。

二.Questions about medical history 既往史的询问
1. First, I will ask you about your general health andallergies. 首先,我需要了解您的全身健康状况和过敏史。
2. How are your health conditions now? ( Excellent,Average, Poor) 您现在的身体状况如何?
3. Do you have any chronic disease? 您有什么慢性病吗?
4. Have you ever had a serious illness? 您有重大疾病史吗?
5. Have you had any operations in the past? 您有手术史吗?
6. Have you had any serious accidents or injuries? 您有外伤史?
7. Have you ever had a blood transfusion? 您有输过血。
8. Do you have or have you ever had the disease ofheart, liver or kidney? 您有心脏病,肝病和肾病。
9. Are you suffering from hypertension? 您有高血压病史吗?
10. Have you had any diabetes? 您有糖尿病史吗?
11. Do you have a fever? 您有发烧吗?
12. How is your appetite? 您的食欲怎样?
13. Do you have any trouble in swallowing food? 您有吞咽困难的现象吗?
14. Do you take any medication regularly? 您目前有长期用药吗?
15. Are you pregnant? 您有怀孕吗?
16. Is your menstrual cycle regular? 您的月经规律吗?
17. When did your last period begin? 您末次月经是什么时候?
18. Do you have any allergy? 您有过敏史吗?
22. Have you ever had an injection for anesthesia? 您以前用过麻醉药吗?
23. Have you ever had abnormal bleeding from an injuryof a tooth extratction? 您有过伤口或拔牙创口出血不止的经历吗?
24. Have you ever had complications from dentaltreatment? 您有过与治牙相关的并发症吗

三. Questions about general symptoms 一般症状的询问
1.  What is your trouble?您怎么了?
2.  Tell me what symptoms you have? 能描述一下您的症状吗?
3.  When did you first notice such conditions? 您第一次发现这种情况是什么时候?
4.  Have you already attended another hospitalwith your problems? 您有在其他医院看过吗?
5.  Please tell me the name of the hospital,the period and the type of treatment you received. 请告诉我医院的名字,治疗方法和时间。
6.  When were you under the care of the doctorrecently, tell me the symptoms you had. 您什么时候接受的治疗?告诉我你的症状。
7.  When did you become swollen up like this? 您什么时候肿成这样的?
8.  How long did it bleed? 出血多长时间?
9.  When did the tooth last have dentaltreatment? 最后一次治疗牙齿是什么时候?

四.Questions about pain 疼痛的询问
1.  When did the tooth start to hurt? 这颗牙齿什么时候开始痛的?
2.  What kind of pain did you feel? 是哪种类型的痛?
3.  Can you describe the pain? Is it a dullpain/a sharp pain/a throbbing pain? 您能描述一下您的疼痛吗?是钝痛/锐痛/跳痛?
4.  Does it come and go or come suddenly? 是间断痛还是突发痛?
5.  Does it spread anywhere else? 疼痛向其他地方放射吗?
6.  Was it sensitive to sweet food/cold water? 对甜食/冷水刺激敏感吗
7.  Did it hurt after eating and drinking? 吃饭和喝水时痛吗?
8.  Did the pain interfere with sleep? 夜间疼痛有加重吗?
9.  Did pressure make it hurt? 您有咀嚼痛吗?
10.  Do you feel pain when I tap on thistooth? 当我叩您的牙时有疼痛吗?

五. Questions about periodontal disease 牙周病的询问
1.  Did you have any bleeding from your gums? 您的牙龈有出过血吗?
2.  Did your gums bleed when you brush yourteeth? 您刷牙时有出血吗?
3.  Did your gums bleed when you eat hardfood, like an apple? 咬硬物,比如苹果时牙龈有出血吗?
4.  Have you noticed any bleeding spots onyour skin? 您皮肤上有出血点吗?
5.  Did the gums bleed for no apparent reasonat all? 您的牙龈是不明原因的出血吗?
6.  Did food get caught between your teeth? 您塞牙吗?
7.  Do you feel any of your teeth loose? 您感觉哪个牙有松动吗?
8.  Do you notice that you breathe throughyour mouth? 您注意到您有口呼吸吗?
9.  Do you snore? 您有打呼噜吗?
10.  Do you have a habit of grinding yourteeth at night? 您有夜间磨牙的吗?
11.  Do you have a habit of clenching yourteeth? 您有紧咬牙的习惯吗?
12.  Do you have anyone in your family who hadserious gum disease? 您的家人有患牙龈病的吗?
13.  Has a dentist ever told you that you havegingivitis or periodontitis? 有医生告诉过您,您有牙龈炎或者牙周炎吗?

六.Questions about temporomandibular joint dysfunction 关节功能紊乱的询问
1.  Do you have any of the following symptoms:noise in the joints ,headache, a stiff shoulder, or sleepless at night? 您有以下什么症状吗:关节弹响、头痛、肩膀僵直或者失眠?
2.  Do you feel that it is difficult to openyour mouth now? 开口困难吗?
3.  Do your joint sound strange when you openyour mouth? 开口时关节有弹响吗?
4.  Do you feel sore here when I press thisplace? 我按压的部位有痛吗?
5.  On which side of your mouth do you chewmost often when you eat food? 您通常用哪侧咀嚼?

七.Local anesthesia局部麻醉
1.  Are you feeling a pain when I use thedrill? Then I will use an injection for anesthesia? 当我钻牙时有感觉痛吗?如果有,我将给您打针麻药。
2.  The decay is very deep, so I will use alocal anesthetic before drilling. 龋洞很深,在钻牙前我将给您打一针麻药。
3.  Have you ever had any adverse reactions toa local anesthetic? 您以前对局麻药有不良反应吗?
4.  Do you have allergies? 您有过敏史吗?
5.  Please breathe deeply and slowly. 请深呼吸。
6.  I will apply a topical anesthetic to numbthe surface of the gum. It will lessen the discomfort of the injection. 我将用表麻药来麻醉您的牙龈。
7.  You may feel a little sting when I givethe injection. 当我注射麻药时,您可能会感觉到有点针刺感。
8.  Are your lips and tongue numb? 您的嘴唇和舌头麻了吗?
9.  The anesthetic will take effect in aboutfour minutes. 四分钟左右麻药会起效。
10.  The anesthetic will wear off in about twoor three hours. 两三小时后麻醉效果会消失。
11.  The numb feeling will continur for two orthree hours. While eating, please be careful not to bite on your lips ortongue. 麻木的感觉会持续两三个小时。

八.Oralhealth education口腔宣教

toothbrushing instruction 刷牙指导
1. Now, I will show you how to brush your teethusing this dental model. Place the toothbrush at the junction of the gums andthe teeth like this. Place the bristles of the brush ninety degrees to thegumline. 现在我将在模型上演示如何刷牙,将牙刷放在牙龈和牙齿的联合部位。刷毛和牙龈缘呈90度。
2.  Move the tooth brush back and forth withshort, vibrating stokes. 用短距离,振动的力量前后移动牙刷。
3.  Please move the brush downwards on theupper teeth and upwards on the lower teeth. 刷上颌时牙刷应向下移动,刷下颌时牙刷应向上移动。
4.  Move it in a circular motion about tentimes at the same place.每部位刷十次。
5.  You should change your brush when thebristles get frayed. 当牙刷毛变弯曲时您应该更换牙刷。
6.  Your brush should be replaced about onceevery mouth. 每月换一次牙刷。

7.If yourinterdental space is large, you had better use interdental brush to cleanbetween the teeth. 如果您的牙齿间隙太大,建议您用牙间刷。

牙线的使用
 Dental floss is used to clean between your teeth. 牙线可用来清洁牙间隙。
1.  First take about forty centimeters offloss. 首先准备40CM长的牙线。
2.  Wrap the floss around your middle fingerslike this. 象这样将牙线饶在中指上。
3.   Control the floss by pinching it withindex fingers and thumbs like this. 通过示指和拇指的牵拉来控制牙线。
4.  Put one finger in the mouth, and the otheroutside. 一个手指在口内,另一个在口外。
5.   Use an up-and-down scrapping motion onthe sides of each tooth. 在每个牙的各个面上下摩擦。

九. Instructions after treatments 各种治疗后的注意事项
(filling) 补牙
1.  Don’t eat anything for one hour. 一个小时内不要吃任何东西。
2.  Don’t chew on the right side of your mouthfor at lease two hours. 2小时内不要用您的右侧吃东西。
3.  The tooth may be sensitive to cold foodfor a while.以后一段时间,您的牙齿可能对冷食物敏感。
4.  There is a possibility that the nerve willdie in the future。以后有神经坏死的可能。
5.  It might be a little uncomfortable afterthe treatment. 治疗后牙齿可能有点不舒服。
Prothetictreatment修复治疗后
1.  You will soon get accustomed to thedentures. 您很快会适应义齿的。
2.  Please take your denture out when you goto bed. 睡前请拿下义齿。
3.  When you are not wearing your denture, besure to keep them in a glass of water, so that will not become too dry. 当您不戴时,请把它放在水里,防止义齿变干。
4.  If they are dry for a long time, they maybend and lose their good fit. 如果义齿干燥时间很长,他们可能变形失去很好的适应性。
After teethextraction 拔牙后
1.  Pressure is one of the best treatments forbleeding. 压迫是最好的止血办法。
2.  Please bite firmly on a piece of gauze fortwenty minutes until it has stopped bleeding. Then place the used gauze in aplastic bag and tie tightly before disposing it in the rubbish. 请紧咬棉球20分钟知道止血。然后把棉球吐到塑料袋中系紧再丢入垃圾袋。
3.  It might bleed a little bit for the restof the day. 拔牙后几天唾液中可能会带有少量血液。
4.  If bleeding continues, place a piece ofgauze over the extraction site and bite in firmly. 如果继续出血,请另外咬紧一个棉球。
5.  It is normal for there to have a littlebleeding mixed with saliva until the next day. 直到明天口腔里有少量血液都是正常的。
6.  If you have any problems of bleeding andserious pain, please contact us immeditately. 如果继续出血和严重的疼痛,请立即和我们联系。

本站仅提供存储服务,所有内容均由用户发布,如发现有害或侵权内容,请点击举报
打开APP,阅读全文并永久保存 查看更多类似文章
猜你喜欢
类似文章
【热】打开小程序,算一算2024你的财运
口腔健康:护齿有步骤 牙齿更亮白
“牙签”是toothpick,那么“牙线”英文怎么说?
Common dental diseases and prevention:Health
Common Dental Infections in the Primary Care Setti...
10个护牙误区,你中了几个?
What Would Happen If You Never Brushed Your Teeth?...
更多类似文章 >>
生活服务
热点新闻
分享 收藏 导长图 关注 下载文章
绑定账号成功
后续可登录账号畅享VIP特权!
如果VIP功能使用有故障,
可点击这里联系客服!

联系客服