T: You'll soon graduate from your university. Do you have any plans for the future?
你就快大学毕业了。对未来有什么打算吗?
J: I'm planning to go to graduate school, but I also want to find a job. Otherwise, I'll have nowhere to go if I fail the entrance exam.
我想读研究生,还想找工作。不然,如果没考上,就没出路了。
T: Do you have a clear career path to follow?
你想好职业发展道路了吗?
J: Career path? I'm not sure.
职业发展道路?不太清楚。
T: What kind of job do you want after graduation?
毕业后你想做什么样的工作?
J: I want to become a professor, a lawyer, an editor, a civil servant....
我想做教授,律师,编辑,公务员……。
T: Wait! You can't do so many things at the same time. What exactly do you want to do?
停停停!你不能同时做那么多份工作的。你到底想从事怎样的职业?
J: I don't know. Do you have any advice for me?
我不知道。能提些建议吗?
T: Yeah, you should first decide what kind of career you really want, plan your career path, and then try your best to achieve your goal.
好,你应该先决定到底要从事怎样的职业,规划职业道路,然后尽力去实现目标。
J: Thank you so much for your advice. I'll think it over.
谢谢你的建议,我会好好考虑的。
联系客服