他们也许太粗心
粗心到不知道如何照顾我们
Billy Kramer: When's mommy coming back?
妈妈什么时候回来
Ted Kramer: I dont know, Billy. Soon.
不知道,比利,应该很快
Billy Kramer: How soon?
很快是多快
Ted Kramer: Soon.
很快就是很快
Billy Kramer: Will she pick me up after school?
我放学后,妈妈会来接我吗?
Ted Kramer: Probably. And if she doesn't I will.
可能吧,如果她不来接你我就会来。
Billy Kramer: What if you forget?
如果你忘了呢
Ted Kramer: I won't forget.
我不会忘的(放心吧)
Billy Kramer: What if you get run over by a truck and get killed?
那万一你被卡车撞了,然后死翘翘了呢
Ted Kramer: Then Mommy will pick you up.
咕~~(╯﹏╰)b,那就会是你妈妈去接你。
、
他们很用心
一两句话影响了我们的一生
Chris Gardner:You have a dream, you got to protect it.
克里斯·加德纳:如果你有梦想,就要守护它。
Chris Gardner:People can't do something by themselves; they wanna tell you you can not do it.
克里斯·加德纳:当人们做不到一些事情的时候,他们就会对你说你也同样不能。
Chris Gardner:You want something. Go get it!
克里斯·加德纳:有了目标就要全力以赴。
他们为了给孩子一个快乐的童年
不惜冒着生命危险
甚至付出自己的生命
Every day may not be good...but there's something good in every day.
并不是每一天都是好日子,但每一天一定会有些好事会发生。
God made fathers
上帝创造了父亲
Strong and firm,
强壮而结实,
For he knew our lives
因为他知晓我们的生活
Would have great concerns.
需要太多的关怀照料。
So he gave us fathers
所以他将父亲赐予我们
To teach us to pray,
教导我们如何祈祷,
And guide our lives,
指导我们如何生活,
And show us the way.
并且指引我们前行的方向。
你的爸爸最喜欢________?
一个难倒很多人的问题
如果你知道答案
就在下方的留言区告诉我吧
邱邱祝天下的父亲们
邱邱推荐: 暑假英语充电全攻略
联系客服