打开APP
userphoto
未登录

开通VIP,畅享免费电子书等14项超值服

开通VIP
功夫熊猫3(MP3 中英字幕) 第5期:天煞归来

What is this place? - Aaah...my brother's farm.
这是什么地方?-我弟弟的农场。
If I stepped on you, would you die?
如果我踩上你,你会死吗?
Yes.
是的。
The mortal realm.
凡间。
You hear that Oogway? I'm back.
你听到了吗,乌龟,我回来了。
Kai has returned.
凯回来了。
Who? - Kai. General Kai.
谁?-凯,天煞。
Supreme warlord of all China.
中国最强战神。
I don't know. - The jade slayer, master of pain.
我不知道。-玉捉魂,疼痛大师。
You may know me as the beast of vengeance.
你可能知道我是复仇野兽。
Maker of widows?
寡妇制造者?
OK I used to work with Oogway.
好吧,我以前和乌龟大师共事。
Oh master Oogway, he was a great warrior. We've heard of master oogway...Wise and...-OK...Silence.
乌龟大师,他是一个伟大的战士。我们听过说乌龟大师……智慧还……-够了,安静。
Find Oogway's students and bring them to me.
找到乌龟的徒弟并带他们来见我。


By the time I am done with them Oogway...There will be no one left who will even remember your name.
当我收拾完他们,乌龟,将没有人记得你的名字。
Kai is coming.
天煞来啦。
I am ready...to teach you a lesson. - Teach me?
我准备好了教课,教我?
Oh no he's the Dragon teacher. - Yeah he's so handsome.
别,它是龙老师,他很帅。
Thank you for the compliment.
谢谢你的赞扬。
No, please don't teach me to death.
不,绕我一命吧。
Po? -Oh hey dad What's up?
阿宝?-爸爸,怎么了?
I like just...stopping by for a little soak.
我只是停下来洗澡。
OK, What's wrong? - Nothing.
好吧,怎么了?-没什么。
Nothing? I come home and find you taking a bath with your dolls.
没什么?我回家看到你和你的玩偶一起洗澡。
Action figures. - And instead of adding bath-salt to the water...You just added Szechuan peppercorns. - Szechuan what?
玩具人。-而不是使用浴盐你加的是四川辣椒粉。-四川什么?
My tenders.
我的小弟弟。
OK yes, something's wrong - There there son, you tell your daddy all about it.
好吧,的确有些不妥。-好了,好了,儿子,告诉你爸爸刚才的一切。
Lift your arm.
抬起胳膊。
Shifu says I don't know what it means to be the Dragon Warrior. And now I have to be a teacher.
师傅说我不知道龙战士意味着什么。现在我居然还要当老师了。
I thought I finally knew who I was. If I'm not the Dragon Warrior, then who am I?
我过去以为知道自己是谁。如果我不是龙战士,那我是谁?
A teacher? Teaching kung fu? That's a promotion. Take the job, son.
师傅?教功夫?那是晋升。干好这份工作吗,儿子。
And someday, when you're in charge of the whole Jade palace, I can sell noodles in the lobby.
终有一天,当你掌管整个玉宫,我可以在大厅里买面条。
Why are you still here taking a bath like a baby? Get out. Get out. Go, go, go.
为什么你依然像一个小孩洗澡,出来,出来,走,走,走。
Franchise expansion awaits us. -What about the Dragon Warrior look alike contest?
特许经营扩张正在等着我们。-神龙大侠模仿大赛怎么办?
Mrs. Chau always wins that. - Skadoosh.
周夫人总是赢。-接招吧。
And the Dragon Warrior dumpling eating contest?
龙战士吃饺子大赛?
I have to defend my title.
我要捍卫我的冠军。
No one's gonna beat your dumpling eating record.
没人能打破你吃饺子的纪录。
Someone's about to beat your dumpling eating record.
有人即将打破你吃饺子的纪录。

本站仅提供存储服务,所有内容均由用户发布,如发现有害或侵权内容,请点击举报
打开APP,阅读全文并永久保存 查看更多类似文章
猜你喜欢
类似文章
《功夫熊猫1》中英台词
功夫熊猫 全部英文台词3
功夫熊猫英文台词
《功夫熊猫1》禅语
功夫熊猫
功夫熊猫Hans Zimmer - Oogway Ascends
更多类似文章 >>
生活服务
热点新闻
分享 收藏 导长图 关注 下载文章
绑定账号成功
后续可登录账号畅享VIP特权!
如果VIP功能使用有故障,
可点击这里联系客服!

联系客服