打开APP
userphoto
未登录

开通VIP,畅享免费电子书等14项超值服

开通VIP
巴夏:“自闭症”的孩子教给你的
自闭症”的孩子教给你的 来自巴夏Bashar 00:00 04:22 问:
Hello, Bashar
你好,巴夏!
巴夏:
And to you, good day!
你好,日安!
问:
To you, good day!
日安!
巴夏:
Speak up and be bold, so that all may hear what you have to share!
请大胆大声发言,这样大家都能听清你分享的内容!
问:
There has been an recent rise in autism prevalence
最近,自闭症的流行正在持续上升
巴夏:
Yes, autism
自闭症吗?
问:
Yes, autism
是的,自闭症
My question is why, and what can we do about it?
我的问题是:为什么?以及,对此我们能做什么呢?
巴夏:
All right
好的!
The question is why the reason rise in the experience called autism?
你问的是:为什么经历自闭症的儿童的数量在不断增加?
问:
Yes
是的!
巴夏:
Well, there are actually many reasons
实际上,原因有很多个
But one of the most prominent reasons is
但其中一个最为突出的原因是:
That the experience you call autism usually invokes a highly focused point of view in a very narrow window of expression and understanding,
你们所谓的“自闭症”,通常是指一个人通过一个非常窄小的窗口来表达和理解一个高度集中的观点
But in so doing
但这样做的话
you get to see demonstrated very clearly the potential the full potential of the expression of that particular aspect of the personality
你们就可以通过他们,而清楚地看见这种特定的人格所能发挥出来的完全潜能
Autistic people thus have chosen to demonstrate to each and every one of you in different ways, in different slices of personality expression what you are all actually capable of, if you allow yourselves to operate in full mode
因此,那些自闭症的人,通过选择不同的方式、不同的人格面向,向你们展示:如果你们能全身心地投入,你们每个人实际上所能发挥的能力
Do you understand me so far?
以上说的这些,你能明白吗?
问:
Yes, I do
是的,我明白
巴夏:
All right
好!
So they are giving you a loving opportunity to see the potential in each and every one of you.
所以,他们给了你们一个充满爱的机会,让你们可以看见你们每个人身上所拥有的潜能
They are being specialists, and they are allowing you to understand how you can be a broader form of generalist
他们都是“专家”,可以教你们如何成为更大范围的“通才”
By allowing yourself to live in the moment more fully
也就通过让自己更全然地活在每时每刻中
With more focus on every moment in living in the present
让自己更全身心地关注在每一个当下
And in so choosing to do that
并在选择这么做之后
Then simply knowing what you need to know in that moment for that particular focus,
清楚地知道:自己总会知道关于当前关注点所需要知道的信息
And not necessarily spending time wondering or worrying whether you're going to be in the proper focus, whether or not you're going to have all the proper information that you need at that moment
而不需要花时间在 思虑自己的注意力是否正确“关注”,不需要费心思在 自己是否获得了当前所需要的正确“信息”
In many ways you could say our society is highly artistic
在很多方面,你们可以说,我们的社会是高度“自闭”的
Because we don't really plan in that sense
我们并不像你们那样做计划
We simply know that we will know what we need to know when we need to know it
因为我们清楚地知道:在我们需要知道的时候,我们就会知道我们所需要知道的
Not a moment before, but not a moment later.
不会早一刻,也不会晚一秒
Therefore, in every given moment that we are interacting with something
因此,在每一刻,对于我们所交互的每一件事物
It has our absolute full attention, our full energy focus
我们都是绝对地全神贯注,聚精汇“能”在它们上面
And in that moment, we are specializing in living in that now reality
在那一刻,我们专心致志地活在那个当下的实相中
And absolutely no other
绝对心无旁骛
No thoughts of what was in the past
不问过去
No thoughts of what will be in the future
不想将来
Which are illusions anyway.
反正它们都是幻相
So the ideas they are teaching you how to live more in the now
所以,那些自闭症的人在教你们如何更好地活在当下
Do you understand this?
你能明白吗?
问:
Yes, I do
是的,明白
巴夏:
All right
很好!
In your society, you will always generate and there will always be beings that are willing to take on the mantle of all the reflections that you are going through as changes in your consciousness that are important for your overall collective transformation
你们所经历的所有意识的改变,都会“反射”在你们的社会中,并且总会有人愿意承担起这样“反射”的职责,而这对于你们整个集体意识的转变非常重要
So look around to those that have been willing, that have the strength, that have the love to be able to express themselves in what may seem to be a very limited way
所以,好好看看那些充满力量,带着爱,并且愿意以一种看似非常受限的方式表达自我的孩子们
But which in fact is a very profound state of being to help all others learn more about who and what they are.
他们的这种状态,实际上对于其他人学习更多的关于“他们是谁,他们是什么”具有深远的助益
So what you can do about it is that
所以,你能做的就是:
Use it that way.
如此地使用他们
See it that way.
如此地看待他们
Define it in a positive way.
以积极正面的方式定义他们
Now, on the other hand
从另一方面讲
There are those who also are choosing to experience that to give you all an opportunity to also understand how to expand them as well as they expand you.
他们选择这样的经历,也给了你们所有人一个机会去学习如何扩展他们的人生,就像他们扩展你们的人生一样
Many of you already know that the idea of touching
你们许多人都已经知道,亲昵的抚摸
the idea of interaction with certain kinds of beings
与某些生物接触
Such as dolphins and whales who are telepathic on your planet
比如你们星球上 以心灵感应的方式交流的海豚和鲸鱼
have already been of great assistance in bringing autistic people out of their shell, so to speak.
对于引导自闭症的人走出他们的“壳”具有极大的帮助
And as you thus allow them to interact with those beings and you interact with them, and those beings as well.
当你们允许他们和这些生物互动,并且你们也参与到他们之间的互动中
They will help and assist you in forming more telepathic connections with each other, with them and with other beings that the dolphins and whales are telepathically in touch with
这将帮助你们与他们,与这些生物形成更强的心灵感应式连接,同时也能帮助你们连接到海豚和鲸鱼所心灵感应连接着的其他存在体(如,天狼星)
So that's another way you can use that experience that they have chosen to have on your planet.
这些自闭症的人所选择的在你们星球上的这种体验,也可以以这种方式去帮助你们
Does that answer your question?
这样回答你的问题可以吗?
问:
Yes, it does.
是的,可以!
巴夏:
All right, thank you.
好的,谢谢!
问:
Thank you.
谢谢你!
My unconditional love to you.
向你致以我无条件的爱
巴夏:
Our unconditional love to you as well
我们也无条件地爱你们!
译者:笑笑 ^_^ 学进
致力于传导外星的信息与能量
长按下图,随心赞赏
本站仅提供存储服务,所有内容均由用户发布,如发现有害或侵权内容,请点击举报
打开APP,阅读全文并永久保存 查看更多类似文章
猜你喜欢
类似文章
【热】打开小程序,算一算2024你的财运
[Ami Klin][诊断自闭症的新方法]AmiKlin_2011X
巴夏:“自闭”的天才!
A Is For Autism | 自闭心灵
Drawing Autism
4月2日自闭症关注日,我们一起穿蓝色 | 关于自闭症你必须了解的几件事
功能医学与自闭症系列(1)——自闭症:只是发生在大脑里吗?
更多类似文章 >>
生活服务
热点新闻
分享 收藏 导长图 关注 下载文章
绑定账号成功
后续可登录账号畅享VIP特权!
如果VIP功能使用有故障,
可点击这里联系客服!

联系客服