Stacey Kent - You've Got a Friend你有一个朋友
When you're down and troubled当你情绪低落, 遇到麻烦时
and you need a helping hand当你需要一些爱和关怀时
And nothing, oh nothing is going right.当所有的事都不顺心时
Close your eyes and think of me闭上双眼想想我
And soon I will be there我马上就会在那儿
To brighten up even your darkest nights.照亮你即使最黑暗的夜
You just call out my name,你只需呼喊我的名字
And you know whereever I am你知道无论我身在何方
I'll come running...我都会赶过来
To see you again.再次看望你
Winter, spring, summer or fall,无论冬春抑或夏秋
All you have to do is call你所要做的就是叫我
And I'll be there, yes I will我就会在你身边
You've got a friend.因为你有一个朋友
If the sky above you如果你头上的天空
Should turn dark and full of clouds变得乌云密布
And that old north wind should begin to blow如果北风又开始呼啸
Keep your head together请你保持头脑冷静
and call my name out loud然后大声呼喊我的名字
And soon I will be knocking upon your door.马上你就能听到我敲响你的家门
You just call out my name你只需呼喊我的名字
and you know wherever I am你知道无论我身在何方
I'll come running... to see you again.我都会赶过来看你
Winter, spring, summer or fall别管冬春还是夏秋
All you've got to do is call你所要做的就是叫我
And I'll be there, yes I will我就会在你身边,是的我当然会
Hey, aint it good to know that you've got a friend?知道你有一个朋友难道不是件好事吗
People can be so cold.当人心变得如此冷漠时
They'll hurt you and desert you.他们会伤害你,会抛弃你
Well they'll take your soul if you let them.如果你默许,甚至还会带走你的灵魂
Oh but dont you let them.噢,但千万别让他们这么做
Call out my name你就呼喊我的名字吧
and you know wherever I am你知道无论我身在何方
I'll come running to see you again.我都会赶过来看你
Winter, spring, summer or fall,不管冬春还是夏秋
All you've got to do is call你所要做的就是叫我
And I'll be there, yes I will我就会在你身边
You've got a friend........因为你还有一个朋友
You've got a friend........一个我这样的朋友
You've got a friend........你最好的朋友
联系客服