打开APP
userphoto
未登录

开通VIP,畅享免费电子书等14项超值服

开通VIP
VOA慢速英语29很久很久一起

Anna: Hello! In Washington, D.C., there are many places that bring history to life. But people who live here often do not have time to see them. They are too busy with work -- like me. Hi, Marsha!

大家好,华盛顿很多地方的景点都能把历史回归到生活当中。但是许多住在这儿的人们经常忽视了它们,他们太忙与工作了-就像我。嗨,玛莎

Marsha: Hi, Anna! Have a seat.

嗨,安娜。请坐

Anna: Thanks. This was a good idea. Working outdoors is nice.

谢谢。这是一个好主意,在户外工作真的很好

Marsha: Um-hum, it is.

嗯,是的

Anna: I am tired. Today was a busy day at work. And I still have work to do!

我累了。今天工作很忙,而我还有工作要做

Marsha: Hmm, that's too bad.

啊,真是太糟糕了

Anna: How are you these days?

你这几天过得好吗

Marsha: I'm really busy too, Anna. Let's get to work.

我也很忙,安娜。我们开始工作吧

Anna: Marsha, look! That bus has a photo of Abraham Lincoln!

玛莎,看,那个巴士上的照片是亚伯拉罕林肯

Marsha: That's an advertisement for Ford's Theatre. They have a new show.

那是福特剧院的广告。他们出了一个新节目

Anna: They have shows where Abraham Lincoln died?

他们演出了亚伯拉罕林肯去世的地点吗

Marsha: Yeah, it's a working theater and a museum.

是的,这是一个工作的剧院和博物馆

Anna: I love Lincoln. You know, Marsha, that advertisement reminds me of something.

我爱林肯。你知道吗玛莎,那个广告让我想起一些事

Marsha: Um-hum. What's that?

嗯..什么事

Anna: When I was a little girl ... When I was a little girl ... I was not like other children.

当我还是一个小女孩的时候...当我还是一个小女孩的时候,我不像别的孩子那样

Marsha: Um-hum, I can believe that.

嗯,我相信

Anna's voice: I was tall, serious child. At the playground the other children played silly games. They played with dart guns. They played on the swings, the slide and the teeter-totter. They also played ball But not me. I loved to read serious books about U.S. presidents.

我看起来高挑严肃。孩子们在广场上玩着幼稚的游戏。他们玩飞镖枪,玩秋千,玩滑滑梯还有

Anna: In fact, I wanted to be ... don't laugh ... President of the United States.

实际上,别笑我。我想成为美国总统

Marsha: (laughs)

笑声

Anna: Stop! I know it's a silly childhood dream.

别笑了,我知道这是一个很傻的孩子梦

Marsha: I'm sorry. It's not silly. Guess what I wanted to be?

对不起。这并不傻。猜猜我想成为谁

Anna: What?

谁?

Marsha: I wanted to be... an astronaut.

我想成为宇航员

Anna: Really?

真的么

Marsha's Voice: When I was a kid, I studied the stars and planets. I wanted to fly into outer space!

当我还是个孩子,我学习星星和星球。我想飞到太空以外

Anna: You know, Marsha, childhood dreams are really important.

你知道的玛莎。儿童时期的梦想真的很重要

Marsha: They are. And it's good to remember them.

是的。我们能记得我们的梦想也是很好的

Anna: Hey! I have an idea. Let's go.

嘿,我有一个想法,我们走吧

Marsha: Go where?

去哪

Anna: Let's go make our childhood dreams come true.

去实现我们儿时的梦想

Marsha: We're going to the Air & Space Museum! Yes!

我们去航空航天博物馆

Anna: No. We're going to see a show at Ford's Theatre just like Abraham Lincoln! It's not far from here.

不。我们去福特剧院的节目就像亚伯拉罕林肯。那离这里不远

Marsha: Uh huh. That is your childhood dream.

啊。那是你儿时梦想

Anna: Good point. Okay, next week, we'll come here and be astronauts.

说的好。下星期,我会到这成为一名宇航员

Marsha: Honestly?

真的吗

Anna: Honestly.

真的

Anna: Tonight we are seeing a show at Ford's Theatre, where a man shot President Abraham Lincoln. This is history come to life ... and a childhood dream come true! Until next time ...

今晚我们去看福特剧院的节目,就在林肯被枪击的地方。这就是让历史回归生活,我的儿时梦想成真了。下次


本站仅提供存储服务,所有内容均由用户发布,如发现有害或侵权内容,请点击举报
打开APP,阅读全文并永久保存 查看更多类似文章
猜你喜欢
类似文章
【热】打开小程序,算一算2024你的财运
Abraham Lincoln Quotes(林肯名言录) - The Quotations Page
1865 (Post-1886) Abraham Lincoln Presidential Medal. Bronzed Copper.
吸血鬼猎人林肯
When you have a chil...
Differential voltage analyses of high-power lithium-ioncells 2. Applications
历史上的今天 1988年2月13日 林肯号航空母舰下水(林肯号图集)
更多类似文章 >>
生活服务
热点新闻
分享 收藏 导长图 关注 下载文章
绑定账号成功
后续可登录账号畅享VIP特权!
如果VIP功能使用有故障,
可点击这里联系客服!

联系客服