日子再忙,内心也要平静。—— 《领悟》
Someone like you
Adele
《Someone like you》另寻沧海
I heard, that you settled down.
已闻君,诸事安康。
That you, found a girl and you married now.
遇佳人,不久婚嫁。
I heard that your dreams came true.
已闻君,得偿所想。
Guess she gave you things, I didn't give to you.
料得是,卿识君望。
Old friend, why are you soshy?
旧日知己,何故张皇?
It ain't like you to hold back orhide from the lie.
遮遮掩掩,欲盖弥彰。
I hate to turn up out of the blue uninvited.
客有不速,实非我所想。
ButI couldn't stay away, I couldn't fight it.
避之不得,遑论与相抗。
I'd hoped you'd see my face& that you'd be reminded,
异日偶遇,识得依稀颜。
That for me, it isn'tover.
再无所求,涕零而泪下。
Nevermind, I'll find someone like you.
毋须烦恼,终有弱水替沧海。
Iwish nothing but the best, for you too.
抛却纠缠,再把相思寄巫山。
Don'tforget me, I beg, I remember yousaid:
勿忘昨日,亦存君言于肺腑。
'Sometimesit lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead'
“情堪隽永,也善心潮掀狂澜。”
Sometimesit lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead, yeah.
情堪隽永,也善心潮掀狂澜,然。
You'd know, how the time flies.
光阴常无踪,词穷不敢道荏苒。
Only yesterday, was the time of our lives.
欢笑仍如昨,今却孤影忆花繁。
We were born and raised in a summery haze.
彼时初执手,夏雾郁郁湿衣衫。
Boundby the surprise of our glory days.
自缚旧念中,诧喜荣光永不黯。
I hate to turn up out of the blueu ninvited.
客有不速,实非我所想。
ButI couldn't stay away, I couldn't fight it.
避之不得,遑论与相抗。
I'd hoped you'd see my face& that you'd be reminded,
异日偶遇,识得依稀颜。
That for me, it isn'tover.
再无所求,涕零而泪下。
Nevermind, I'll find someone likeyou.
毋须烦恼,终有弱水替沧海。
I wish nothing but the best, for you too.
抛却纠缠,再把相思寄巫山。
Don'tforget me, I beg, I remember you said:
勿忘昨日,亦存君言于肺腑。
'Sometimesit lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead'
“情堪隽永,也善心潮掀狂澜。”
Sometimesit lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead, yeah.
情堪隽永,也善心潮掀狂澜,然。
Nothing compares, no worries orcares.
无可与之相提,切莫忧心同挂念。
The Sound of Silence
Simon & Garfunkel
Hello darkness, my old friend
哈罗黑暗,我的老伙计
I've come to talk with you again
我又来和你海阔天空神聊
Because a vision softly creeping
因为有个影子悄悄潜入
Left its seeds while I was sleeping
趁我熟睡埋下了它的种子
And the vision that was planted in my brain
这影子根植于我的大脑里
Still remain
至今还留在
within the sound of silence
静默之声的地盘中
In restless dreams I walked alone
在不安的梦境中我独自游荡
Narrow streets of cobblestone
鹅卵石的街道狭窄幽长
Neath the halo of a street lamp
在一盏街灯的光晕下
I turned my collar to the cold and damp
我竖起衣领抵挡寒冷潮湿
When my eyes were stabbed by the flash of a neon light
就在我的眼睛被一盏闪烁的霓虹灯刺穿的同时
That split the night
光芒划破了夜空
And touched the sound of silence
触动了静默之声
And in the naked light I saw
在孱弱的烛光中我看到
Ten thousand people, maybe more
成千上万的人们,或许更多
People talking without speaking
人们缄口却倾述心声
People hearing without listening
人们闭听却声声贯耳
People writing songs that voices never share
人们写歌却从没嗓音分享
And no one dare disturb the sound of silence
静默之声没人敢打扰
'Fools' said I, 'You do not know
“傻瓜透顶”,我说,“你见识不长
Silence like a cancer grows”
静默像癌症一样生长”
Hear my words that I might teach you
有益的教诲你当听取
Take my arms that I might reach to you
有助的臂膀你该挽起
But my words like silent as raindrops fell
话语如雨滴悄然落下
And echoed in the wells of silence
在静默的源泉中久久回荡
And the people bowed and prayed to the neon god they made.
人们向自己塑造的霓虹神灵膜拜祈祷
And the sign flashed out its warning
告示牌上闪烁出神灵的警告
And the words that it was forming
若隐若现显示成行
And the sign said:
告示牌上这样写道:
'The words of the prophets are written on the subway walls
“先贤们的箴言涂鸦在地铁的大墙
and tenement halls
以及公寓走廊上
And whispered in the sound of silence.'
在静默之声中流传远扬
Young And Beautiful
Lana Del Rey
I've seen the world ,Done itall, had my cake now
看彻繁华,尽失初妆
Diamonds, brilliant, andBel-Air now
虚度游迂,历尽沧桑
Hot summer nights, mid-July
仲夏夜茫,七月未央
When you and I were foreverwild
起初你我年少轻狂,不惧岁月漫长
The crazy days, the citylights
纵情时光,华灯初放
The way you'd play with melike a child
我们如孩提时光嬉戏疯狂
Will you still love me whenI'm no longer young and beautiful
当韶华逝去,容颜不再,你是否爱我如初,地久天长
Will you still love me whenI got nothing but my aching soul
当一无所栖,遍体鳞伤,你是否爱我如初,地久天长
I know you will, I know youwill
我深知你会,我深知你会
I know that you will
我深知你的爱经久绵长
Will you still love me whenI'm no longer beautiful
当容颜不再,你是否爱我如初,地久天长
I've seen the world, lit itup as my stage now
荣华过场,舞台聚光
Channeling angels in the newage now
时空流转,冠冕新王
Hot summer days, rock androll
仲夏夜梦,热烈怒放
The way you'd play for me atyour show
你盛装登场,独为我而唱
And all the ways I got toknow .Your pretty face and electric soul
精致脸庞,灵魂不羁狂妄;一眼千年,我一睹难忘
Will you still love me whenI'm no longer young and beautiful
当韶华逝去,容颜不再,你是否爱我如初,地久天长
Will you still love me whenI got nothing but my aching soul
当一无所栖,遍体鳞伤,你是否爱我如初,地久天长
I know you will, I know you will
我深知你会,我深知你会
I know that you will
我深知你的爱经久绵长
Will you still love me whenI'm no longer beautiful
当容颜不再,你是否爱我如初,地久天长
Dear lord when I get toheaven
敬天爱人,若将引我入天堂
Please let me bring my man
可否有他相伴身旁
When he comes tell me thatyou'll let me
让他随行,让他入场
Father tell me if you can
天父请应允我最后愿望
All that grace, all thatbody ,all that face makes me wanna party
优雅气场,让我沉沦疯狂
He's my sun, he makes meshine like diamonds
他是我的太阳,他的光芒,如宝石夺目,璀璨闪亮
Will you still love me whenI'm no longer young and beautiful
当韶华逝去,容颜不再,你是否爱我如初,地久天长
Will you still love me whenI got nothing but my aching soul
当一无所栖,遍体鳞伤,你是否爱我如初,地久天长
I know you will, I know you will
我深知你会,我深知你会
I know that you will
我深知你的爱经久绵长
Will you still love me whenI'm no longer beautiful
当容颜不再,你是否爱我如初,地久天长
Will you still love me whenI'm no longer beautiful
当容颜不再,你是否爱我如初,地久天长
Will you still love me whenI'm no longer yound and beautiful
当韶华逝去,容颜不再,你是否爱我如初,直到地久天长
联系客服