为难时
该怎么办呢? I don't know what to do.
I don't know what to do. (该怎么办呢?)
Don't worry, I'll help. (别担心,我来帮你。)
I'm at a loss as to what to do. (我真不知该怎么办才好。)
I'm unable to decide for myself. (我一个人决定不了。)
= What shall I do? (怎么办?)
◎我该怎么办? What am I supposed to do?
*be supposed to “计划做……”。
What am I supposed to do? (我该怎么办?)
I don't know. Just relax, I'll help you. (我也不知道。放松点儿,我会帮助你的。)
= What am I going to do?
= What should I do?
◎这下可麻烦了。We are in trouble.
We can't finish our proposal in time. (我们不能按时完成计划了。)
We are in trouble. (这下可麻烦了。)
= We're in big trouble.
*进一步强调不知如何是好的心情。
◎那很麻烦。It's a hassle.
*hassle “麻烦的事情,苦战”。
Do you like the new computer system? (你喜欢这种新计算机系统吗?)
No, it's a hassle. (不喜欢,它很费劲。)
= It's a pain in the neck.
= It's a pain in the ass. *低俗的说法。
= It's a lot of trouble.
◎这真是个难题。It's really a difficult problem.
What should we do? (我们该怎么办?)
I don't know. It's really a difficult problem. (我不知道。这真是个难题。)
= It's big problem.
◎我不知道说什么才好。I don't know what to say.
= I'm at a loss as to what to say. (我不知道说什么才好。)
*at a loss “困惑不解,茫然不知所措”。
◎这下可难住我了。You got me.
I have a full house. (〈打牌中的〉我是同花顺。)
You got me. (这下可难住我了。)
= I don't know.
= I guess you're right. (我想你是对的。)
= You win. (你赢了。)
= That beats me.
◎他特招人讨厌。He's a nuisance. *nuisance“难对付的人,麻烦的人”。
◎自作自受。You asked for it.
*“自己给自己找麻烦”。
◎哎哟! Oops!
*表示困惑、遗憾的心情,或吃惊和轻度欢喜。
You're stepping on my foot. (你踩着我脚呢。)
Oops! I'm sorry. (哎哟!对不起。)
I made a mistake. (我犯了一个错。)
My mistake. (是我的错。)
◎噢!不! Oh, no!
Oh, no! I missed the flight. (噢!不!赶不上飞机了。)
You did? (真的?)
Ah, man! *man 表示兴奋的和吃惊的口语说法。
= Oh, my goodness!
= Oh, my gosh!
= Good heavens!
◎这正是难点。That's the hard part.
We have to decide what to do. (我们得决定什么做。)
That's the hard part. (这正是难点。)
= That's the difficult part.
◎我感到内疚。I feel guilty.
*有罪恶感。
I feel guilty. I was mean. (我太刻薄了,我感到很内疚。)
Don't worry about it. (不必为那事担心了。)
I feel bad about it.
*虽然很在意,但还不致于有罪恶感。
= I feel horrible.
= It's all my fault. (都是我不好。)
= I feel terrible.
◎你看来很困惑。You look puzzled.
*puzzle “使……窘困”、“使……糊涂”。
You look puzzled. (你看来很困惑。)
I can't understand this machine. (我弄不明白这台机器。)
= You look confused. (你看上去很困惑。)
◎那个念头总是萦绕着我。The idea haunts me.
*haunt “不断缠绕在心头的”、“萦绕在脑海中的”、“使心烦的”。
= I can't get rid of the idea.
= I can't get it out of my mind.
联系客服