打开APP
userphoto
未登录

开通VIP,畅享免费电子书等14项超值服

开通VIP
英语美文朗读: 林徽因| 那一晚

美文朗读 来自英语美文阅读 03:20

节目音乐;《夜色钢琴曲》匆匆那年

That night my boat was pushed out the heart of the stream;

那一晚我的船推出了河心,

The deep blue sky with dense trailing stars did teem.

湛蓝的天上拖着密密的星。


That night your hand was in my hand, held so fast;

那一晚你的手牵着我的手,


The wandering starry night locked the grief down cast.

迷惘的星夜封锁起重愁。


In case that we go separate ways, you and me,

那一晚你和我分定了方向,


We would live our own life, whatever it might be
.

两人各认取个生活的模样。

Up to now, my boat still floats on the blue ocean;

到如今我的船仍在海面上飘,


The frail mast against the wind oft stirs a motion.

纤弱的桅杆常在风涛里摇。


Up to now the sun but behind me does linger,

到如今太阳只在我背后徘徊,


Casting its shade about me layer upon layer.

层层的阴影留守在我周围。

Up to now, I still remember the sky that night,

到如今我还记着那一晚的天,


Starlight, tears and the riverside covered with white.

星光、眼泪、白茫茫的江边!


Up to now I miss your seed sowing on the bank,

到如今我想念你岸上的耕种:


Red flowers, yellow flowers, so vivid,so rank.

红花儿黄花儿朵朵的生动。


That day I hoped to have climbed to the very top;

那一天我希望要走到了顶层,


In the moistening honey my memory does sop.

蜜一般酿出那记忆的滋润。


That day a plumed arrow I would take and let go

那一天我要挎上带羽翼的箭,


Into your garden, shot from my fully bent bow.

望着你花园里射一个满弦。


That day you would hear a song just like from a bird;

那一天你要听到鸟般的歌唱,


That was for you, long awaited, such a reward.

那便是我静候你的赞赏。


That day you would see a flower shade stirred appear;

那一天你要看到零乱的花影,


That was for you, the border so trespassed that year.

那便是我私闯入当年的边境!

本站仅提供存储服务,所有内容均由用户发布,如发现有害或侵权内容,请点击举报
打开APP,阅读全文并永久保存 查看更多类似文章
猜你喜欢
类似文章
【热】打开小程序,算一算2024你的财运
那一晚(中英文)|蒲公英 为你朗诵
英语经典美文诵读|Who Follows Me?
林徽因:那一晚
520告白专用英语美文
英语white day是白天?那white night什么意思
吉林长春第十一高中高二下期末英语试卷(带解析)_5
更多类似文章 >>
生活服务
热点新闻
分享 收藏 导长图 关注 下载文章
绑定账号成功
后续可登录账号畅享VIP特权!
如果VIP功能使用有故障,
可点击这里联系客服!

联系客服