打开APP
userphoto
未登录

开通VIP,畅享免费电子书等14项超值服

开通VIP
悲惨世界十周年全台词05

28--Drink with Me

Valjean is given a chance to kill Javert

We meet again!

我们又见面了

You've hungered for this all your life.

你一辈子就等这一刻吧

Take your revenge!

复仇吧

How right you should kill with a knife!

用刀子 正符合你的天性

You talk too much. Your life is safe in my hands

你话太多 我不会伤你性命的

Don't understand.

我不明白

Get out of here.

快走吧

Valjean, take care! I'm warning you.

冉阿让 我警告你要小心

Clear out of here!

赶快离开

Once a thief, forever a thief. What you want, you always steal!

一日做贼 终身为贼 你想要的都会去偷

You would trade your life for mine.

你想拿我的命换你的

Yes, Valjean, you want a deal!

冉阿让 你想做交易

Shoot me now for all I care! If you let me go, beware!

现在就杀了我吧 放我走 你还得小心

You'll still answer to Javert!

你还得向沙威交待

You are wrong, and always have been wrong.

你错了 一直都错了

I'm a man, no worse than any man.

我只是个普通人 不比别人坏

You are free. There are no conditions.

你自由了 没有条件

No bargains or petitions.

没有交易 也不用恳求

There's nothing that I blame you for.

我对你并无怨恨

You've done your duty,

你是在履行职责

nothing more.

不过如此

If I come out of this alive,

如果我能活下来

You'll find me at number 55 Rue Plumet.

你可以在普鲁梅街55号找到我

No doubt our paths will cross again!

无疑 我们还会见面

Go!(girl!)

走吧

Night falls on the barricades

Drink with me,

和我举杯

to days gone by!

敬逝去的岁月

Sing with me,

和我同唱

the songs we knew!

那熟悉的旋律

Here's to pretty girls who went to our heads!

敬那些让我们魂牵梦绕的美丽姑娘

Here's to witty girls who went to our beds!

敬那些与我们共度良宵的狡黠女郎

Here's to them and here's to you!

敬她们 也敬你们

Drink with me,

和我举杯

to days gone by!

敬逝去的岁月

Can it be you fear to die?

你是在害怕死亡了吗?

Will the world remember you when you fall?

当你倒下 世界可会再把你记起?

Could be your death means nothing at all?

你的牺牲 会不会毫无意义?

Is your life just one more lie?

难道你的一生 只是别人的谎言?

Drink with me,

和我举杯

to days gone by!

敬逝去的岁月

To the life

敬我们

that used to be!

曾经闪光的人生

At the shrine of friendship never say die.

让友谊的神殿永不消灭

Let the wine of friendship never run dry.

让友谊的琼酿永不枯竭

Here's to you!

这杯敬你

And here's to me!

这杯敬我

Do I care if I should die, now she goes across the sea?

我还会在意死亡吗 她已在渡海远去

Life without Cosette means nothing at all.

没有了珂赛特 生命毫无意义

Would you weep, Cosette, should Marius fall?

如果马吕斯阵亡 珂赛特 你是否会哭泣?

Would you weep,

你会不会

Cosette,

珂赛特

for me?

为我哭泣?

29--Bring Him Home

Valjean prays for the sleeping Marius

God on high

主在上

Hear my prayer

听我祈祷

In my need

当我需要时

you have always been there

您总在我身边

He is young

他还年轻

He's afraid

他会恐惧

Let him rest

请让他歇息

heaven blessed

给他庇佑

Bring him home!

带他回家

Bring him home

带他回家

Bring him home

带他回家

He's like the son I might have known

他就像我的儿子

if God had granted me a son

如果上天曾赐我儿子

The summers die one by one

四季轮回交替

How soon they fly on and on

时光日夜飞逝

And I am old

而我已年迈

and will be gone

不久于人世

Bring him peace

请赐他安宁

Bring him joy

赐他喜悦

He is young

他还年轻

He is only a boy

只是个孩子

You can take!

您能夺取

You can give!

也能给予

Let him be

放过他

Let him live!

让他活下去

If I die

如果我会死

let me die!

让我死去

Let him live

让他活下去

Bring him home

带他回家

Bring him home!

带他回家

Bring him

带他

home!

回家

30--Second Attack/The Final Battle

Dawn on the barricades

Army Officer

You at the barricade listen to this

街垒后的人们听着

The people of Paris sleep in their beds

巴黎人民尚在梦乡

You have no chance

你们没有希望

No chance at all

毫无胜算

Why throw your lives away?

何必抛掷自己的生命?

Enjolras

Let us die facing our foes

死也要拼死一搏

Make them bleed while we can

让敌人为我们殉葬

Combeferre

Make 'em pay through the nose

让敌人付出代价

Courfeyrac

Make 'em pay for every man!

血债血偿

Enjolras

Let others rise

我们自有后来人

To take our place

将自由带给

Until the earth is free!

这片土地

31--Sewers

纯音乐

32--Dog Eats Dog

THENARDIER

Here's a hint of gold

这牙缝里

Stuck into a tooth

有点金子

Pardon me M'sieur

对不起 先生

You won't be needing it no more.

你用不着了

Shouldn't be too hard to sell.

这个不难卖吧

Add it to the pile

攒起来

Add it to the stock

囤积起来

Here among the sewer rats

这下水道里老鼠吱吱作响

A breath away from Hell

地狱咫尺之遥

You get accustomed to the smell.

臭气熏人欲醉

Well someone's got to clean 'em up, my friends

得有人打扫战场 我的朋友们

Bodies on the highway

大路上的死尸

Law and order upside down

法律和秩序一团糟

Someone's got to collect their odds and ends

总有人要来捡捡破烂

As a service to the town!

我为社会做贡献

(Valjean arrives, carrying MARIUS.

(VALJEAN collapses)

(THENARDIER robs marius)

Here's a tasty ring

这有个漂亮戒指

Pretty little thing

可爱的小玩意

Wouldn't want to waste it

真不想落下它

That would really be a crime

浪费是一种罪恶

Thank you sir, I'm in your debt

谢谢 先生 算我欠你的

Here's another toy

这儿还有个玩偶

Take it off the boy

从小男孩手上拿过来

His heart's no longer going

反正他咽气了

And he's lived his little time

结束了短命一生

But his watch is ticking yet!

他的表还在走

Well, someone's got to clean them up, my friends

得有人打扫战场 我的朋友们

Before the little harvest

趁这一点果实

Disappears into the mud

烂在地里之前

Someone's got to collect their odds and ends

总有人要来捡捡破烂

When the gutters run with blood.

将这片血腥和狼藉打点

It's a world where the dog eats the dog

这是个狗咬狗的世界

Where they kill for bones in the street

大家为了吃骨头当街杀戮

And God in His Heaven

上帝高高在上

He don't interfere

从不多事

'Cause he's dead as the stiffs at my feet

因为他早死了 就像我脚下的僵尸

I raise my eyes to see the heavens

我仰望天堂

And only the moon looks down

只有月亮在上

The harvest moon shines down!

收获的满月照耀四方

33--Javert's Suicide

Valjean escapes carrying the wounded Marius into the sewers......pursued by Javert

VALJEAN

It's you, Javert!

是你 沙威

I knew you wouldn't wait too long

就知道你不会久等

The faithful servant at his post once more!

忠诚的公仆 又坚守岗位了

This man's done no wrong,

这人是无辜的

And he needs a doctor's care.

他需要治伤

JAVERT

I warned you I would not give in

我警告你我不会放弃

I won't be swayed

我不会动摇

VALJEAN

Another hour yet

一小时后

And then I'm yours

我任你处置

And all our debts are paid.

将你我的恩怨了结

JAVERT

The man of mercy comes again

又来了 好个仁人君子

And talks of justice

还满嘴正义

JAVERT

Come, time is running short

行行好 时间不多了

Look down, Javert

低头看 沙威

He's standing in his grave

他几乎就要断气

Give way, Javert -Take him Valjean,

带他走 冉阿让

There is a life to save. -Before I change my mind

救他一命 ——趁我还没改变主意

JAVERT

I will be waiting

我等着你

24601.

24601

(Valjean carries Marius off)

JAVERT

Who is this man?

他是谁

What sort of devil is he

是什么恶魔?

To have me caught in a trap

用陷阱把我抓住

And choose to let me go free?

却放了我?

It was his hour at last

我的命运

To put a seal on my fate

一度握于他手

Wipe out the past

抹掉过去

And wash me clean off the slate!

杀掉我灭口

All it would take

只需要

Was a flick of his knife.

刀尖轻轻一挑

Vengeance was his

复仇近在眼前

And he gave me back my life!

他却放了我一条生路

Damned if I'll live in the debt of a thief!

可恶 我的命竟由一个贼来施舍

Damned if I'll yield at the end of the chase.

可恶 我竟在追捕的最后屈服

I am the Law and the Law is not mocked

我代表法律 法律不能被嘲笑

I'll spit his pity right back in his face

他的施舍我弃如粪土

There is nothing on earth that we share

他是他 我是我 霄壤之别

It is either Valjean or Javert!

沙威与冉阿让 不共戴天

How can I now allow this man

如今我怎能让此人

To hold dominion over me?

将我握于掌心?

This desperate man whom I have hunted

他曾在我追捕下亡命天涯

He gave me my life. He gave me freedom.

此时却给我生命 给我自由

I should have perished by his hand

我本应死于他手

It was his right.

那是他的权利

It was my right to die as well

死去也是我的权利

Instead I live... but live in hell.

我却活下来 活在地狱里

And my thoughts fly apart

我思绪一片混乱

Can this man be believed?

这个人能不能相信?

Shall his sins be forgiven?

他的罪过难道该宽恕?

Shall his crimes be reprieved?

他的刑罚难道该缓刑?

And must I now begin to doubt,

难道一定要我开始怀疑

Who never doubted all these years?

多年来坚定的自己?

My heart is stone and still it trembles

我本心如铁石 却不由颤抖

The world I have known is lost in shadow.

我所知的世界 迷失在阴影中

Is he from heaven or from hell?

他究竟来自天堂还是地狱?

And does he know

他是否知道

That granting me my life today

今天他给我生路

This man has killed me even so?

同样是取我性命

I am reaching, but I fall

我伸手求援 却颓然坠落

And the stars are black and cold

群星也阴沉冰冷

As I stare into the void

我凝视着这虚空

Of a world that cannot hold

无法掌控 空无如梦

I'll escape now from the world

我要逃离这个世界

From the world of Jean Valjean.

这个冉阿让的世界

There is nowhere I can turn

我没有退路

There is no way to go on....

也无法前行

(He throws himself into the swollen river)

34--Turning

Did you see them going off to fight?

你看见他们冲向战场了吗?

Children of the barricade

那些街垒男孩们

Who didn’t last the night

甚至没能挨过一夜

Nothing changes

苦日子一如既往

Nothing ever will

永远不可改变

Every year another brat,another mouth to fill

又是一个顽皮的孩子降生 多一张吃饭的嘴

Same old story

老套的故事

What’s the use of tears?

眼泪有什么用?

What’s the use of praying

祈祷有什么用?

If there’s nobody who hears

既没人垂怜,也无人聆听

Turning turning

流年,流转

Turning turning

流年,流转

Turning through the years

一年又一年

Turning turning

流年,流转

Turning turning

流年,流转

Turning through the years

一年又一年

Minutes into hours

分分秒秒

And the hours into years

直至岁岁年年

Nothing changes

什么也没有改变

Nothing ever can

什么也不能改变

Round and round the roundabout

绕啊,绕啊

And back where you began

一切又回到原点

Round and round and back where you began!

一圈又一圈,重回到原点。

35--Empty Chairs at Empty Tables

There’s a grief that can’t be spoken.

有一种悲伤 无法言说

There’s a pain goes on and on.

有一种痛苦 永无止歇

Empty chairs at empty tables

空桌伴着空椅子

Now my friends are dead and gone.

我的朋友再也不会相聚

Here they talked of revolution.

在这里他们曾指点江山

Here it was they lit the flame.

在这里他们将革命之火点燃

Here they sang about `tomorrow

在这里他们歌颂明天

And tomorrow never came.

而明天却不再到来

From the table in the corner

就在这角落的桌边

They could see a world reborn

他们看见新世界诞生

And they rose with voices ringing

他们站起身来 陈词慷慨

I can hear them now!

声音仍回响在我耳边

The very words that they had sung

他们唱过的歌声

Became their last communion

成了彼此最后的绝响

On the lonely barricade at dawn.

在那黎明时分 孤独的街垒上

Oh my friends, my friends forgive me

朋友们 朋友们 请原谅我

That I live and you are gone.

你们走了 我却苟活

There’s a grief that can’t be spoken.

有一种悲伤 无法言说

There’s a pain goes on and on.

有一种痛苦 永无止歇

Phantom faces at the window.

熟悉的面容 恍惚就在窗边

Phantom shadows on the floor.

熟悉的身影 恍惚映在地面

Empty chairs at empty tables

空桌伴着空椅子

Now my friends will meet no more.

我的朋友再也不会相聚

Oh my friends, my friends, don’t ask me

我的朋友们 不要问我

What your sacrifice was for

你们的牺牲究竟是为了什么

Empty chairs at empty tables

空桌伴着空椅子

Now my friends will sing no more.

我的朋友们再也不会 在此相聚

36--Every Day/A Heart Full of Love (Reprise)

Every day

每一天

You walk with stronger step

你越来越强健

You walk with longer step-

步子越来越大

The worst is over.

最糟的时候已过去

Every day

每一天

I wonder every day

我都在想

Who was it brought me here

是谁把我从街垒

From the barricade?

带到这里

Don't think about it, Marius!

别再想了 马吕斯

With all the years ahead of us!

今后的年年月月

I will never go away

我永远不会离开你

And we will be together Every day.

我们会相伴每一天

Every day,

每一天

We'll remember that night

我们会铭记那夜

And the vow that we made:

铭记我们许下的誓言

A heart full of love

一颗心溢满了爱

A night full of you

一个只有你的夜晚

The words are old

千载流传的

But always true.

真诚话语

Oh, God, for shame

上帝啊 这怎么可以

You did not even know my name!

你竟然不知道我的名字

Dear Mad'moiselle

亲爱的小姐啊

I was lost in your spell.

你的魅力叫我醉倒

(Valjean enters, unnoticed)

A heart full of love

一颗心溢满了爱

No fear no regret

无畏 无悔

She is youthful,she is free

她那么年轻 那么自由

My name is Marius Pontmercy

我叫马吕斯彭眉胥

Cosette, Cosette!

珂赛特 珂赛特

I saw you waiting and I knew.

我看见你在等待 我知道

Love is the garden of the young

爱情是年轻人的花园

Waiting for you

等着你

Let it be

就这样吧

At your feet

在你脚边

At your call

等你召唤

Let it be

就这样吧

And it wasn't a dream

这不是梦

A heart full of love

一颗心溢满了爱

Not a dream after all

这终究不是梦

This I give you on this day

今天我把这些送给你们

本站仅提供存储服务,所有内容均由用户发布,如发现有害或侵权内容,请点击举报
打开APP,阅读全文并永久保存 查看更多类似文章
猜你喜欢
类似文章
【热】打开小程序,算一算2024你的财运
音乐剧《悲惨世界》英文唱词
英语口语资料
【完整版】999句常用英语(3)
话题
初中英语语法专项习题5-代词(附答案)
I'm movin' on without him~
更多类似文章 >>
生活服务
热点新闻
分享 收藏 导长图 关注 下载文章
绑定账号成功
后续可登录账号畅享VIP特权!
如果VIP功能使用有故障,
可点击这里联系客服!

联系客服