回头见
see you later.
I know what I should do.I'll see you around.
我知道我该怎么做了,回头见。
A:Hello.
你好。
B:Hi there!
嗨,你好。
A:Please allow me to introduce myself.My name is Mandy Lee.
请允许我自我介绍一下。我叫曼迪.李
B:Pleased to meet you.My name is Jim.Did you just move in next door?
很高兴认识你。我叫吉姆。你是刚搬到隔壁来的吗?
A:Yes,I did.Have you lived here long?
对,你在这儿住了很长时间吗?
B:Me?I guess so.I've lived here for about 6 years now.Have you lived in America very long?
我?算是吧。我在这儿已经住了六年了。你在美国住了很长时间了吗?
A:No.Not really.I left Vietnam and came to America two years ago.Where do you work,Jim?
没有。我两年前离开越南来到了美国。你在哪里工作,吉姆?
B:I teach mathematics at a college.What do you do?
我在一所学院教数学。你做什么?
A:I am a mechanic.I repair truck engines.
我是机械师。我修理车的发动机。
B:Well,Mandy,it was good to meet you.I have to go now.I'm teaching a class this evening and I need to go to the college.
曼迪,很高兴认识你。我现在要走了。今晚我有课。我要到学校去了。
A:It was nice to meet you,too,Jim.
能认识你我也很高兴,吉姆。
B:See you around.
回头见。
脱口而出
Did you just move in next door?
你是刚搬到隔壁来的吗?
Please allow me to introduce myself.
请允许我介绍一下自己。
Have you lived here long?
你在这儿住了很长时间了吗?
What do you do?
=What's your job?
你是做什么工作的?
句子拓展
I just moved here.
我刚搬到这儿。
I don't think you've met Richard,have you?
恐怕你不认识理查德吧?
It seems to me that we've met before.I'm Linda.
我们好像见过面,我叫琳达。
I'm not sure you've got my name.I'm John Smith.
你可能不记得我的名字。我叫约翰.史密斯。
I think we had met somewhere before.
我们以前可能见过。
语法解析
Have you lived in...very long?
你在...住了很久吗?
Have you lived in Canada very long?
你在加拿大住了很久吗?
I have lived in+地点+for+一段时间
我在...已经住了...
I have lived in Canada for six years.
我在加拿大住了六年了。
联系客服