开通VIP,畅享免费电子书等14项超值服
首页
好书
留言交流
下载APP
联系客服
2015.05.14
《Children 论孩子》纪伯伦
Your children are not your children.
你们的孩子,都不是你们的孩子。
They are the sons and daughters of Life's longing for itself.
乃是生命代代相传的儿女。
They come through you but not from you,
他们是借你们而来,却不是从你们而来。
And though they are with you, yet they belong not to you.
他们虽和你们在一起,却不属于你们。
You may give them your love but not your thoughts.
你们可以给他们爱,却不可以给他们思想。
For they have their own thoughts.
因为他们有自己的思想。
You may house their bodies but not their souls,
你们可以荫庇他们的身体,却不能荫蔽他们的灵魂。
For their souls dwell in the house of tomorrow, which you cannot visit, not even in your dreams.
因为他们的灵魂,住在你们连做梦都无法想象的未来。
You may strive to be like them, but seek not to make them like you.
你们可以努力去模仿他们,却不能要求他们像你们一样。
For life goes not backward nor tarries with yesterday.
因为生命不会倒流,也不与“昨日”同在。
纪伯伦:19世纪黎巴嫩哲理诗人,诺贝尔文学奖获得者。作品蕴含丰富社会性和东方精神。这篇《论孩子Children》,从生命的长河中提炼出最精华的亲子关系模式:请像敬畏宇宙、自然和生命一样,敬畏我们的孩子。
文章来源:嘎吱分享
微信登录中...请勿关闭此页面