From now on, become a warm and attitudinal yoga person.
从今天起,做一个有温暖有态度的瑜伽人。
Wide-legged forward bend (双角式)
Your feet distance apart about double shoulders breadth.
双脚分开两倍肩宽。
Your toes pointed to the forward.
脚趾指向正前方。
Place both hands on your waist.
双手叉腰。
Inhale stretching your spine.
吸气,延展脊柱。
exhale and bend forward from your hip joints.
呼气,从髋部开始折叠。
Reaching the hands down, coming onto the fingertips,
手放下来,指尖点地。
And then slowly as you exhale pivot through the hips.
随着呼气,慢慢地转动髋部。
First get the hand flat on the ground.
先把手平放到地面。
Drop your head down, relax the neck.
然后把头放下来,放松劲部。
And see if you can lean forward until that top of the head is on the ground.
看看是否还能往下倾,直到头顶着地。
If top of head is on the ground.
头顶着地后。
You can slide it back but no stress.
你可以将头往后移一点,但不要强迫。
Draw the inner thighs towards each other.
大腿内侧相对。
Deep in the hip flexion.
髋部深度屈曲。
Press down through the basis of the big toes.
大脚趾根部下压。
And wide in the shoulders.
打开肩膀。
And inhale lift the head up.
吸气,抬起头。
Rooting down through the basis of your big toes and exhale.
呼气,大脚趾根部压实地面。
And inhale come all the way up.
然后吸气,起身。
Place your hands on your waist.
把你的手放在腰上。
Give a little bend through the knee and just shake out the hips for a moment.
微屈一下膝,晃动一下髋部。
particular attention 特别注意 So if you can’t get your hands flat on the ground.
如果没法把手平放在地板上的话。
You can pop it up to the fingertips.
你可以手指点地。
Or you can place two blocks and place your hands down to the blocks.
或者你可以在手下垫两块砖。
But if possible let’s stay here on the fingertips.
如果可以的话我们就在这里保持手指点地。
Keeping the belly sucked deeper and deeper in.
保持腹部越来越深入地内收。
Which really gain you access into the inner thighs.
会深入到大腿内侧。
Really test out your hamstring your hip and your lower back flexibility.
很考验你的腘绳肌、你的髋部以及下背部的灵活性。
联系客服