Revolving triangle (反三角式)
Your feet distance apart about double shoulder breadth.
双脚分开约两倍肩宽。
Turn your right foot outside to 90 degree.
打开右脚至90度
Open your arms in a straight line.
双手打开成一条直线。
Turn your body to the right.
将身体转向右侧。
And you bring internally rotate the back leg.
然后将后腿内旋。
Turn your left foot inside to 45 degree.
左脚内旋45度。
And bring the left hip forward.
将左髋往前带。
Then the front hip is the same.
然后前髋也是一样的。
Externally rotating the leg at the hip socket to make the kneecap face straight up.
从髋臼处外旋大腿,让膝盖面向正前方。
The knee goes right over the second toe and faces up.
膝盖指向第二脚趾的方向面向前方。
Then when you are in your setup reach both arms up.
建立根基后,双手向上升。
Keep the pelvis stays neutral in your setup.
保持骨盆中立。
Bring the left hand to the ground outside the right foot.
将左手放于右脚外侧的地面上。
Keep working the left hip forward.
继续将左髋往前带。
Keep externally rotating the front leg in the hip socket.
继续从髋臼处旋转前腿。
And then elongate spine and revolve.
然后拉长脊柱并反转。
The tail and the head they try to stay in the same plain.
尾骨和头尽量保持在同一平面上。
Open the chest and look up past the thumb of the top arm.
打开胸腔,看向上手臂的大拇指。
Inhale come all the way up with a single gesture.
吸气,以一个动作完全起身。
The benefits of revolving triangle 骆驼式的好处
This is a reverse asana.
这是一个扭转性体式。
That can help you relieve constipation.
能够帮助你缓解便秘。
And heal disorders of the spine。
帮助理疗一些脊柱问题。
But only if you do with proper alignment and you move nice and steady.
但得是在你正确顺位的情况下做,并且保持舒适且稳定。
particular attention 特别注意 The difference in the set up between the twisting posture and the non twisting posture like triangle vs revolving triangle is in the legs and hips.
扭转式和非扭转式(如三角式和非三角式)之间的区别,就在于腿部和髋部。
The front hip is the same, but the back hip and leg are different.
前髋是一样的,但是后髋和后腿是不一样的。
In the revolving triangle you need to turn your feet in more 45 degrees.
在反三角里,你的脚需要往里多转一点45 度。
联系客服