Hi everyone, come in and find somewhere to sit down.
每一位 地方 坐下 不定式
嗨,大家好,进来找地方坐下。 这是一个祈使句 表要求
Sorry, it's a bit of a mess.
一点adj. 杂乱n.
不好意思有点儿乱。
I will put the fans on the shelf.
放… 在…上
我来把这些扇子放在架子上。
Let me have a look. You've got so many fans.
让我看一看。 你有 这么多扇子啊?
Yes, about sixty?
是啊,大约60把
Where did you get them?
你从哪儿得到它们的?
Most of them are presents.
他们大部分是礼物。
People often give me fans as presents because they know I like them.
大家经常给我扇子作为礼物, 因为他们知道我喜欢扇子。
Do you collect anything? like v.喜欢; / prep.介词 像
你收集什么东西吗
Yes, I collect coins and notes, You know, like British pounds and US dollars.
是的,我收集硬币和纸币, 你知道,比如英镑和美元。
Coins? They must be really valuable. Can I see them?
有价值的,值钱的 expensive,worthy
硬币 它们一定很值钱, 我可以看看他们吗?
Sure! I will show you my stamps too.
展示
当然可以,我还要给你看看我的邮票。
I've collected stamps from all over the world.
从,来自
我收集了世界各地的邮票。
I've got six or seven books of stamps.
我已经有六、七本集邮册了。(我已经有6或7本的邮票)
My hobby doesn't cost as much as yours.
花钱,花费 像…一样…
我的爱好没有你那么费钱。 我的爱好不像你的那样花费太多
I collect tickets, bus tickets and train tickets.
我收集票据 公共汽车票和火车票。
You can't do anything with old tickets. with用 需要根据句子意境感受它的意思
用过的票,你不能做任何事情。
I know, but when I look at them I remember some wonderful place.
我知道,但当我看着他们的时候,我会想起一些美好的地方 时间状语从句
Right, their value isn't always important.
是的, 他们的价值并不总是重要的。
People also collect things just to remember something important in their lives.
人们也收集东西,而仅仅为了记住他们生命中某些重要的事情。
联系客服