所 需要 的 只有 运气 , 狡猾 和 胆识 。
All you needed was luck and cunning and boldness .
当地 人 互 授 机宜 狡猾 的 借款人 , 在 故意 拖欠 他们 的 第一 批 抵押 贷款 之前 先买 第 二 套 住房 。
Locals swap stories of cunning borrowers who buy second homes for a song before deliberately defaulting on their first mortgages .
它们 的 沟通 自然 而 直接 , 没有 托词 或 狡诈 , 每个 动作 都 有 含义 。
Their communication is natural and direct , without subterfuge or cunning , and every movement has meaning .
别 跟 我 说 你 是 伟大 的 救世主 , 而 不是 一 个 狡猾 地 、 只 会 幸灾乐祸 的 小人 。
Don 't tell me that you are the distinguished saviour , not the sly ill-wisher .
我 感觉 到 女儿 狡黠 的 笑容 里 有 一些 富有 意义 的 东西 。
I felt there was something meaningful in her sly grin .
我 点 了 一 杯 茶 , 肥胖 的 酒保 带 着 诡秘 的 笑容 问 我 要不要 加 一 点 朗姆酒 在 里面 。
I order a tea , and the fat bartender smiles his sly smile and asks whether I wanted any rum with it .
但 许多 客户 也 有 狡猾 的 个性 。
But many customers also have a crafty streak .
在线 的 购物者 们 无意 中 泄露 了 他们 自己 的 很多 信息 , 这些 可能 会 被 那些 狡猾 的 售货 员 们 利用 。
Online shoppers let slip plenty of information about themselves that could be of use to crafty salesmen .
就 如同 其他 形式 的 “ 钱 ” 一样 , 里程 积分 也 滋生 了 犯罪 、 腐败 和 狡猾 的 骗局 。
As with any form of ' money ' , frequent-flyer miles have bred crime , corruption and crafty scams .
沃尔沃 的 工程师 们 设想 的 汽车 将 能够 在 湿 滑 的 道路 上 彼此 警示 危险 。
Volvo 's engineers envision cars being able to warn each other of hazards such as slippery roads .
这 会 让 我们 仿佛 被 置于 一 个 阴冷 潮湿 、 黑暗 黏 滑 的 地方 。
This can leave us with the feeling we are in a dank , dark and slippery place .
如果 安装 了 传感器 , 此类 轮胎 在 湿 滑 的 情况 下 可以 更好 的 监控 和 控制 。
If fitted with sensors , such tyres could be more closely monitored and controlled in slippery conditions .
联系客服