打开APP
userphoto
未登录

开通VIP,畅享免费电子书等14项超值服

开通VIP
英语选修7重点句型

Unit 1                 

1 In other words, there are not many people like me.

换句话说,像我这样的人并不多见。

2. I am very outgoing and have learned to adapt to my disabilities.

我很开朗乐观,已经学会了适应身体的残疾。

3. As well as going to the movies and football matches with my friends, I spend a lot of time with my pets.

除了同我的朋友一起去看电影和足球比赛,我还花很多时间和我的宠物在一起。

4. Just accept them for who they are, and give them encouragement to live as rich and full a life as you do.

要接受他们,给他们鼓励,让他们能像你一样过得丰富多彩、充实美满。

5. I hope you will not mind me writing to ask if you have thought about the needs of disabled customs.

我希望您不介意我写信询问您是否已考虑到残疾顾客的需要。

6. I hope my suggestion will meet with your approval.

我希望你能赞成这些建议。

 

 

Unit 2 

1. It was disturbing and frightening that he looked so human.

机器人如此通人性,这使她觉得心烦和害怕。

2. So Claire borrowed a pile of books from the library for him to read, or rather, scan.

也就在这时候,克莱尔才意识到托尼早就把前边窗户的窗帘拉开了。

3. You cannot have women falling in love with machine.

总不能让女人和机器相爱吧。

4. Asimov had both an extraordinary imagination that gave him the ability to explore future worlds and an amazing mind with which he searched for explanations of everything , in the present and the past.

阿西莫夫不仅有着超凡的想象力,使他能对未来世界进行探索,而且还有着惊人的智力,使他能对现在的和过去的各种事物作出解释。

 

 

Unit 3  

1. I witnessed it with my own eyes many times.

我亲眼见过多次。

2. I was sorting out my accommodation

我正在寻找住所。

3. George said as he ran ahead of me .

乔治在我的前面边跑边说。

4. Without pausing we jumped into the boat with the other whalers and headed out into the bay.

一刻不停地, 我们和其他的捕鲸人都跳上船,朝海湾开去。

5.   there was Tom, circling back to the boat, leading us to the hunt again.

……汤姆出现了,转回到船边,又领着我们前往捕鲸处。

6. In the meantime, Old Tom, and the others are having a good feed on its lips and tongue.

在这段时间里,老汤姆和其他虎鲸会饱餐一顿的,鲸唇和鲸舌就是它们的美食。

7. From Jamess face, I could see he was terrified of being abandoned by us.

从詹姆斯的脸上我能看出他非常恐慌,生怕被我们遗弃。

8. I saw James being firmly held up in the water by Old Tom

我看到老汤姆正在水中稳稳托着詹姆斯。

 

Unit 4

1. It was wonderful to hear from you.

收到你的来信真是太高兴了。

2. I know youre dying to hear all about my life here.

我知道你急于了解我在这儿的生活情况。

3. Many of them have walked a long way, sometimes up to two hours, to get to school.

他们中很多人走了很长的路,有时要走两个小时,才能到学校。

4. Im still trying to adapt to these conditions.我还在努力适应这里的生活。

5. The boys who had never come across anything like this before 

男孩子们以前从未见过这种情况。

6. The hut was dark inside so it took time for our eyes to adjust.

小屋内很黑,因此眼睛要过好一阵才能适应过来。

7. The believed that any leftovers attract evil spirits in the night, so the food dried up in the can and the can is then thrown out of the hut.

他们相信剩饭在夜晚会引来邪灵,所以要把食物放在罐子里烧干,再把罐子扔到屋外去。

8. It was such a privilege to have spent a day with Tombes family.

跟汤贝一家度过一天,真是一种殊荣。

 

Unit 5

1. How difficult do you think it is to adjust to the customs of another country?

你认为适应外国风俗习惯有多难?

2. Keep it up, Xie Lei.

谢蕾,再接再厉。

3. It is necessary for us to fit in with the times.

我们必须与时俱进。

4. Six months ago Xie Lei said goodbye to her family and friends in China and boarded a plane for London.

六个月前,谢蕾告别了她在中国的家人和朋友,登上了前往伦敦的飞机。

5. It was the first time she had ever left her motherland.这是她第一次离开她的祖国。

6. You have to get used to a whole new way of life, which can take up all your concentration in the beginning.

你还必须习惯一种全新的生活方式,在一开始的时候这就会占去你的全部注意力。

7. Living with host families, in which there may be other college students, gives her the chance to learn more about the new culture.

房东家也许还住着其他大学生,跟这样的人家住在一起回给她提供机会,更好地了解这个新的文化。

8. Besides, as far as he was concerned, what other people thought was not the most important thing. 此外,他认为,别人的想法并不是最重要的。

9. Xie Lei told me that she feels much more at homes in England now, and what had seemed very strange before now appears quite normal.

谢蕾告诉我说,现在她在英国感到自在多了。以前看似很奇怪的事,如今觉得似乎很正常了。

10. I have been so occupied with work that I havent had time for social activities.

我一直忙着学习,以至于没有时间去参加社会活动。

本站仅提供存储服务,所有内容均由用户发布,如发现有害或侵权内容,请点击举报
打开APP,阅读全文并永久保存 查看更多类似文章
猜你喜欢
类似文章
高二|选修7Unit1同步常考知识点练习!
小道消息满天飞,那你知道“小道消息”用英文怎么说吗?
Bereaved families receive compensation following mudslide deaths
适合学习英语口语的25部电影
人教版(2019)高中英语选择性必修第二册 Unit 1- Unit 5 重点句型和语法讲解
汤姆 维茨的专辑《因为我坏(2011)》&《打烊时间(1973)》
更多类似文章 >>
生活服务
热点新闻
分享 收藏 导长图 关注 下载文章
绑定账号成功
后续可登录账号畅享VIP特权!
如果VIP功能使用有故障,
可点击这里联系客服!

联系客服