来源【影人影事】40-amazing-movie-tattoos
作者:Nathan Ditum
Autobot tat? Too obvious. Decepticon? Still not quite right. Wait! Decepticon and GI Joe’s Cobra rolled into one! Bad. Ass.
(机器人标志?不像。霸天虎?好像不对。等等!把霸天虎和特种部队混一起了啊混蛋!)
A totally awesome and simultaneously disgusting idea. We bet that hurt.
(非凡和恶心的结合体。我们觉得这挺疼。)
The way the great man would want to be remembered. As a Chippendale centaur.
(伟人也想让人这么惦记着。)
Could’ve just gone for a tiny lightning bolt on the forehead but, nope, went all the way.
(难道就不能在额头上纹一个小闪电么?不行,全都得上。)
Single-handedly wins the Potter vs Twilight ‘who has the maddest fans’ debate.
(在暮光和哈利波特“谁是最疯狂粉丝”的比赛中胜出。)
We also have predator tattoos. Only he’s cloaked, obviously.
(我们也有铁血战士刺青,╭(╯^╰)╮哼!丫不就穿了装备么。)
Alec Baldwin’s snout-stretched scare face from the Tim Burton haunter.
(蒂姆伯顿电影里,艾里克鲍德温坑坑洼洼的脸上就是鼻子灰常突出。)
Simple, detailed, and obscure enough to be cool. We want one.
(简洁、细节突出、模糊部分都很酷。我们都想要一个。)
“Quick, Falkor! Before anyone asks where the hell the rest of your nose is!”
(快点,菲克!省的有人问你剩下的鼻子在哪里!)
Yes! Someone who’s not only seen the Star Wars Christmas Special but loved it enough to mark his skin for all time.
(是的!这就是热爱星球大战圣诞特别版的粉丝!不但爱看而且纹满了皮肤随时可看!)
Clearly Comic Book Guy has yet to see the Bill Murray effort.
(漫画书上的家伙明显有比尔莫瑞的神韵。)
Natalie Portman’s terrifying red-eyed face imprinted on your hand forever. Wise?
(娜塔莉波特曼的惊悚红眼睛永远留在你手背上。明智么?)
No, you stay classy, man with Will Ferrell on their arm until death.
(太有品了。一个与胳膊上的威尔法瑞尔天长地久的男人。)
This is what happens what you tattoo a stranger on the arm.
(这就是随便在胳膊上刻个不认识的人的下场)
One-Eyed Willy would be proud. Terrified, but also proud.
(独眼威里会骄傲的。太恐怖了,不过还是会骄傲的。)
“I said, does he look like a breast?”
(我说,他看上去像野兽么)
Alex in chains. Not sure about rendering the evocative title so literally though.
(阿历克斯被绑了。不明白这个主题竟能纹的这么文艺腔。)
We could only love it more if it was drawn fully over the wrist, matching the original prosthetic.
(要是能纹在手腕上,做成假肢状就更让人崇拜了。)
We understand everything except why his hat and hair are made of veins. Red liquorice?
(一切都很好理解,除了。。为啥他的帽子和头发是血管状?)
Stark and serious work. Frank the bunny, we salute you.
(不得不说是严肃作品。小兔弗兰克,向你致敬。)
Presumably this patch of skin can now never be washed, on pain of gremlins.
(设想下这块皮肤从此再也不能洗了。多痛苦的小精灵。)
“He’s one of the worst students we have.” Drawn in the style of Wes Anderson’s brother, Eric Chase Anderson.
(他是我们这最差的学生。)
Presumably a nod to Ridley Scott’s classic rather than Spaceballs.
And you thought marking May 4th in the calendar as Star Wars day was geeky. This guy is inking his eyeballsto give them that Spicey look.
(你觉得把5月4号定为星球大战节已经够疯了。看看人家!眼球都染蓝了)
Clever girls…
(聪明的妹子。)
A remarkably regal Graham Chapman, probably thinking about the air speed velocity of a swallow.
(著名皇室格林汉姆查普曼,可能正在考虑一只燕子飞行的空气流速。)
“You have five hours to tattoo a picture of a creepy doll on your arm forever or a small bomb in your brain will be armed…”
(“你有5个小时--要么在胳膊上纹个变态娃娃,要么,在你头上安一个小炸弹...”)
“Karate here, karate here. Karate never here.” Karate also on this dude’s arm.
(“功夫小子这儿啊,功夫小子那儿”功夫小子还在这哥们儿的胳膊上啊~~啦啦啦~~)
An astonishingly intricate celebration of Scorsese’s New York vigilante.
(对西斯科塞影片中这位纽约义务警员的白描,精细、复杂、栩栩如生。)
联系客服