【补发】英语美文轻阅读《窗边,那一棵老树...
【补发】英语美文轻阅读《窗边,那一棵老树》文字版,方便同学们学习。
I remember at that time,
我记得,那时候,
The tree was so tall and straight,
树木是那么高大挺拔。[streɪt] 挺拔。
And the birds were above me,
树上的鸟儿
Chirping by my window,
在我窗旁吱吱喳喳,[tʃɜːp] 小鸟的叫声。
And making me laugh.
逗的我哈哈大笑。[lɑːf] 大笑。
I remember at that time,
我记得,那时候。
The light by the window
窗子里的灯,
Would go out very late.
很晚才会熄灭。
When I lie on the bed,
当我躺下床, [laɪ] 躺。
I could hear the leaves blowing,
就会听见树叶上吹来, [liːv] 树叶、 [bləʊ] 吹。
The rustling breeze.
那沙沙的凉风。 [ˈrʌslɪŋ] 沙沙的声音。
Now I am old,
如今我老了,
The tree is getting older.
那一棵树它也似乎更老了。
But it is still guarding my window,
但它还守护在我的窗外, [ɡɑːd] 守护。
Become kind and silent.
变得慈祥而又沉默。[kaɪnd] 慈祥、[ˈsaɪlənt] 安静的。
Continue to accompany me
继续伴我经历着, [əˈkʌmpəni] 陪伴。
Through every morning and evening.
每一个晨昏。
本站仅提供存储服务,所有内容均由用户发布,如发现有害或侵权内容,请
点击举报。