一直很难忘那首诗。
记得第一次遇见它,是在高中的课堂,我轻轻翻开英语课本,看到了它,心也变软了。
他在怀念19岁的她,而19岁距离高二的我仿佛还很遥远,现在依旧很远,只是已经是时间的两端了,且渐行渐远。
愿你依旧拥有19岁的微笑。
I've saved the summer
我珍藏了夏季
And I give it all to you
4把它全交给你
To hold on winter mornings
温暖你冬日的清晨
When the snow is new.
当初雪降临
I've saved some sunlight
我珍藏了阳光
If you should ever need
备你不时之需
A place away from darkness
在远离黑暗的地方
Where your mind can feed.
滋养你的灵魂
And for myself I've kept your smile
我留给自己的
When you were but nineteen
是你的十九岁时的微笑
Till you're older you'll not know
长大后你才会懂得
What brave young smiles can mean
年轻勇敢的微笑意味着什么
I know no answers
我不知道有什么方法
To help you on your way
能助你走上人生的坦途
The answers lie somewhere
答案也许早就在某处
At the bottom of the day.
但要等到那一天的结束
But if you've a need for love
如果你需要爱
I'll give you all I own
我会给你我的全部
It might help you down the road
这或许可以守护你长大
Till you've found your own.
直到你找到自己的归宿
联系客服