打开APP
userphoto
未登录

开通VIP,畅享免费电子书等14项超值服

开通VIP
英文绘本《 Don't Touch my room》别动我的房间
01  绘本介绍
《Don't touch my room》
中文版《别动我的房间》
这本绘本讲的是一个小男孩非常喜欢自己的房间,因为房间里有他的各种玩具,还有一个储藏间,他可以在属于他的小天地里尽情遐想和玩耍,可是有一天,爸爸妈妈对他说要把房间改变一下,父母要装修房间来迎接小弟弟的降生,小男孩对他们动了自己的玩具和房间感到愤怒。这本绘本向我们展示了小男孩如何从排斥、不安逐渐到接纳、保护小弟弟的情感变化过程。
02  作者介绍
帕特丽夏·拉金/Patricia Lakin
帕特丽夏· 拉金是美国知名儿童作家,她曾经是一名优秀的小学教师。为孩子撰写了《我是乔布斯》、《爱因斯坦传》、《海伦·凯勒传》等七部伟人传记。拉金出版过50多种书,有文学也有非虚构类作品。她荣获过众多美国儿童文学奖项。儿童绘本有《Don't Touch My Room》、《Snow Day!》、《True Talent Leveled Books》等。
03  绘本阅读
Don't Touch My Room.
别动我的房间。
Tis is my room.
这是我的房间。
Here are my trains.
我的小火车。
All this is my city.
我的城堡。
And here are my buses and my tram.
我的公交车和缆车。
Here is my closet.
这是我的衣柜。
I go inside.
进去。
Then I close the doors and pretend it's an elevator.
关上柜门,就能当它是一部电梯。
This is where I keep my books.
这是我放书的地方。
I know where my everything is.
我知道这一切都是我的。
They want to change my room around.
爸爸妈妈想改装我的房间。
They'll give me a carpet. Buses can't go on a carpet!
他们想给我一张地毯,可是公交车在地毯上怎么开!
And they'll take away this wall. I love this wall!
他们还想刷掉我的墙画,我喜欢的墙画!
They say everything will be bigger and I better.
他们说一切都会更大更好。
I say everything will be worse.
可我觉得是会更糟。
But they say I'll need a bigger room to share when we get my baby brother.
但是他们说需要一间大房子才够和小弟弟一起分享。
I don't want to share anything.
我什么都不想分享。
I don't wan't a baby brother,either.
我也不想要弟弟。
What if he cries all night?
如果他整夜哭闹怎么办?
It will give me terrible dreams.
我会做噩梦的。
What if the baby grabs all my toys and knocks down my city?
如果他抓我的玩具,撞倒我的城堡怎么办?
How can I play?
那我怎么玩啊?
Why don't we just forget about it.
还是别这样了。
We don't need a baby at all.
我们根本就不需要一个小宝宝。
Then we won't have to change anything.
那样我们就什么都不用改变了。
But they say we're getting hime anyway.
但是他们说我已经有弟弟了。
Maybe he would live somewhere else. We would visit
那也许能让他住在其他房间里,我们常去看看。
They say that way they couldn't get to know the baby.
他们说那样没法照顾小宝宝。
They say wait and see.
他们说等等看吧。
My new room will be terrific.
新房间棒极了。
My new baby brother will be loads fun.
弟弟会带来很多欢乐。
I'm so sure.
我可不信。
But just in case......
不过万一……
I'm moving.
我换了房间。
This can be my room.
这里变成了我的房间。
And here is where I'll put my sign.
我要把我的标语放在这儿。
It will say, in giant letters.
用大写字母写上:
DON'T TOUCH MY ROOM.
别动我的房间。
Don't Touch My Things.
别碰我的东西。
They touched everything.
他们碰了我的每一样东西。
"It's for your new room," they said.
他们说:“都是为了你的新房间。”
"It's for the new baby," I said.
我说:“都是为了你们的新宝宝。”
First they packed all my buses and cars and trains and my books.
一开始他们把我所有的公交车,小汽车,小火车,缆车和书都打包起来。
They took down my city.
还推倒了我的城堡。
Then they moved out my bed and my lamp and my night table and my favorite pillow.
然后他们又把我的床,台灯,床头柜和我最喜欢的枕头都挪了出去。
All the toys got put into boxes and put away in the cellar.
所有的玩具都被装进箱子放进了地下室。
All my clothes and bed stuff went into the living room, where I'll sleep.
我的衣服和被子放进了我现在睡的房间。
The wall......broken to bits and carried away.
我的墙面……被铲成碎片搬出去了。
And now my room......gone.Everything's gone.
现在我的房间……不在了。所有的东西都不在了。
My closet doors that I used for a pretend elevator are off and gone, too.
我那当成电梯的衣柜门也被拆掉了。
Everything's terrible.
一切都糟透了。
At night, in the living room, where my bed is, the streetlight shines.
夜晚,路灯照进我睡的房间。
Even through my closed eyes.
甚至照进我紧闭的双眼。
When I took out the window there, I get scared by the branches of the big tree.
往窗外一瞧,大树茂密的枝干吓我一跳。
I can't sleep.
我睡也睡不着。
I can't play, either .
玩也玩不了。
"Don't touch the tools. Not safe," the workers say.
装修工人说:“别碰工具,不安全。”
So, I have to do lots of secret stuff.
所以,我得偷偷地。
When It's nighttime, I creep back to the space where my old room used to be.
一到晚上,我悄悄潜回原来的房间。
I turn on the work light and play.
打开工作灯,开始玩。
I grab a wrench. I'm a priate.
拿起一把扳手,我是海盗。
I lift a tool chest. I'm a strongman.
提起一只工具箱。我是大力士。
I put on a drop cloth. I'm a ghost.
蒙上一块破布,我是鬼。
Sometimes, I just walk around and think how I'd make my new room.
有时,我一边满屋走,一边想怎么布置我的新房间。
Trapdoor here. Tree house there. Swimming pool over there.
这是暗门。那是树屋。那边是游泳池。
But they find out about almost everything.
但是几乎每次都会被他们发现。
"Stay out of the work area. Too dangerous, night or day,"they say.
他们说:“不管白天晚上,不许进工作区域。”
And at night they cover the living room window with a cloth.
晚上,他们把我现在住的房间窗户用布遮住了。
No night gets through.
一点光也进不来了。
"Now you can sleep," they say,"And no peeking in your new room. Not until it's ready."
他们说:“现在你可以睡觉了,装修好之前不许再去偷看你的新房间。”
"Come and see," thdy finally say.
终于,他们说:"过来看看吧。"
I'm scared to look.
我都不敢看。
My wall! Just like the old one. It's terrific!
我的墙面和原来的一模一样!太棒啦!
My closet door. It doesn't close like an elevator.
我的衣柜门不能像电梯门一样开关了。
It's terrible.
讨厌!
I took inside. My toys.
往里面一看,都是我的玩具!
They are my cars,my buses, my tram and trains, and my books.
我的小汽车,公交车,缆车和小火车,还有我的书全都在里面。
All back. Great!
真是棒极了!
And the carpet. It is flat. Buses can go on it.
地毯是光滑的,公交车可以在上面行驶。
"I can put my city bere?" I say.
我说:"我的城堡可以放在这。
"What's all this stuff?"
那是些什么?"
"For the baby," they say.
他们说:"是小宝宝的东西。"
"No fair. He's taking up all my new room. What about me?"
"那不公平。他把我的新房间全占了。我怎么办?"
"Well, there is a surprise," they say.
他们说:"好了,有个惊喜给你。"
"What is it?"
"什么惊喜?"
"Find it," they say.
他们说:"去找找看。"
I look everywhere. I can't find it.
我找遍整个房间,也没找到。
So they take me over to the new wall.
他们把我带到一面新墙边。
"Push,"they say.
他们说:"推。"
I push. Whaam! A secret door opers.
我一推。哇!一扇暗门打开了。
It's big enough only for me.
里面刚好够我自己玩的。
I crawl inside.
我爬了进去。
"Where did you get this little room?"I say.
我说:你们哪来的这个小房间?
They just smile.
他们只是微笑。
"I'll put my city inside," I say.
我说:"我要把我的城堡放到里面。"
A secret door to a secret city.
一扇神秘的门通向一座神秘的城堡。
Not for babies.Not for grown-ups. Just for me!
宝宝进不去,大人进不去,只有我能进去!
And here is where I'll put my sign.
我要把我的标语放在这里。
It will say, in giant letters.
用大写字母写上:
DON'T TOUCH MY THINGS.
别动我的房间。
"Now, what would you like to play?" they said.
他们说:"现在你想玩点什么?"
"Nothing," I said.
我说:"什么也不想玩。"
So, I'd go to my room and push on the special spot on the wall.
我要去我的房间推一下那块神奇的墙壁。
Alacazam! My secret door opened to my secret place.
当当当当!我的密室之门打开了。
That's where I keep my city.
我的城堡就藏在里面。
Then to got older:
They started calling him Benji.
当弟弟长大一些,他们开始叫他本杰。
I started calling him Wrose.
我开始叫他小讨厌。
He tried to pull my hair, or scratch my face, or pinch my nose.
他总想扯我的头发,抓我的脸,或者捅我的鼻子。
"Don't!" I yelled.
我一大叫:“不要!”
He just laughed.
他就大声地笑。
Benji got bigger.
本杰又长大一些。
They started calling him Benji——Watch Out!
他们开始叫他:本杰,小心!
I started calling him Benji the Pest.
我开始叫他:本杰,跟屁虫。
That's because he always crawled around after me.
因为他老喜欢在我身边爬来爬去。
So we'd have to play dog.
我们就只能玩小狗接球的游戏。
And he'd always laugh when I tossed him the red ball.
我把那只红球一抛给他,他就哈哈大笑。
So I'd have to do it about a million times.
我就只能陪他玩上一万遍。
The table was set.
餐桌摆好了。
Milk, lamb chops, mashed potatoes, carrots, peas, plates, knives, forks, spoons, one vase with flowers, and the candles all fell to the floor.
牛奶,羊排,土豆泥,胡萝卜,豌豆,盘子,刀叉,勺子,花瓶和烛台……
一下子全都掉到了地上。
They screamed at him.
他们开始冲他尖叫。
I had no choice.C'mon, Benji," I said.
我别无选择,说,“过来,本杰。”
We crawled to my secret door, opened it, and went inside to play with my secret city.
我们爬到密室门前,打开门进去玩我的神秘城堡。
Before I closed the door I told them, "DON'T TOUCH MY BABY!"
关门之前,我对他们说:“不许碰我的宝宝!”
 04  阅读观感
这本绘本向我们展示了小男孩如何从排斥、不安逐渐到接纳、保护的小弟弟情感变化过程。人和人之间的任何情感,都是慢慢积累培养的,父母引导得好,小男孩的不安是被看见被安慰再慢慢转化掉而不是被压制的,所以最后小男孩才能接受并喜欢上自己的小弟弟。
现在越来越多的家庭迎来了二宝,对于家中的大宝来说,他们是怎么看待即将到来的弟弟妹妹呢?宝爸宝妈们有没有认真的跟大宝沟通过呢?很多家长是不是觉得孩子还小,沟通了他们也不一定明白?二宝的到来是否会分走爸爸妈妈的疼爱,自己的心爱的玩具是不是都要被分享?很多时候大宝会被认为被宠坏了,不懂地分享,不知道谦让弟弟妹妹,是不是他们的不安和恐慌一直被忽略,是不是我们做父母的没有做好,责备孩子的时候忘了反思自己呢?
希望这本绘本对家长和孩子都有帮助!
本站仅提供存储服务,所有内容均由用户发布,如发现有害或侵权内容,请点击举报
打开APP,阅读全文并永久保存 查看更多类似文章
猜你喜欢
类似文章
【热】打开小程序,算一算2024你的财运
Unit 1、
每日晨读《The traveling thief》
高三英语unit10
最完整的中英文酒店服务指南(下)
前台接待常用英语口语
365天英语口语大全—日常口语篇5回家后
更多类似文章 >>
生活服务
热点新闻
分享 收藏 导长图 关注 下载文章
绑定账号成功
后续可登录账号畅享VIP特权!
如果VIP功能使用有故障,
可点击这里联系客服!

联系客服