浑身是汗 怎么说?
By the time we'd climbed to the top of the hill, we were covered in sweat. 爬到山顶的时候,我们浑身是汗。
396.Right now I'm sort of disgusting and sweaty.
现在我可又不中看又浑身是汗
I was drenched in sweat. 我浑身是汗。
I woke up in a sweat. 我醒来时浑身是汗。
I was so nervous that I was bathed in perspiration. 我紧张得浑身是汗。
scooch 是啥意思?
91.Just scooch down a few inches and I'll grab you. 往下移动几英寸 我就能抓住你了
382.Would you mind turning your screen just a scooch? 你介意把屏幕转动一点点吗
来吧,这些人会挪过去的
Come on. These people will scooch down.
你们会挪过去的,对吧? 各位挪过去好吗,动起来
You guys will scooch,won't you? Let's try scooching! Come on!
往那边点 美女
Scooch up, gorgeous.
gorgeous是啥意思?
509.It's gorgeous, just gorgeous.
真漂亮 真漂亮
544.Beautiful, Tanya. Oh, you are gorgeous!
太棒了 棠雅 你美极了
Oh, please. You're gorgeous.
哦 行啦 你很漂亮呀
scooch 的意思是啥?原来是这个意思。
1.scooch: 往旁边挪一下位置,挤挤。BTW,借过可以说coming through.
油条 怎么说?
油条 Fried bread stick
油条 Deep-fried dough sticks
油条 Fried bread stick
老油条 wily old bird; old slicker
Maureen was the epitome of sophistication...莫琳是个典型的老油条。
301.Uh-huh, and if you bought two, you got a free churro.
当时买两幅 还附赠一根油条呢
churro 是啥意思?
A thick, coiled fritter of fried dough. | 厚油炸饼:用炸面团制成的卷成一圈的厚油饼
那丫的还让我给他买西班牙油条
that son of a bitch made me buy him a churro.
憋不住
· I can't hold out (ie retain my urine) much longer; I must find a toilet. 我憋不住了(要小便), 得找个厕所.
a. [BrE informal] to need to go to the toilet very soon 〔大小便〕快要憋不住
就快到了 小子 能憋着吗
We're almost there, buddy. Can you hold it?
I can't wait to hear the rest, but I have to go to the bathroom.
我等不及你说完 我快憋不住了
我不会憋不住小便了 I'm not gonna pee?
尿尿 怎么说?
想尿尿吗?
Do you need to pee? *主要对小孩子用。
It's time to go wee-wee. *主要对小孩子用。
Is it gonna be a while? 'Cause I have to pee.
还要开一会儿吗 我要尿尿
要去尿尿时都这么说
when we have to go pee-pee.
我要尿尿 我要尿尿 我要尿尿 Gotta pee. Gotta pee. Gotta pee. Gotta pee. Gotta pee.
I have to pee so bad.
我兴奋的直想尿尿。 我憋不住想尿。
本站仅提供存储服务,所有内容均由用户发布,如发现有害或侵权内容,请
点击举报。