打开APP
userphoto
未登录

开通VIP,畅享免费电子书等14项超值服

开通VIP
如何让对方理解并接受你想要做的贸易形式

1.如何让对方理解并接受你想要做的贸易形式,你要这样可客户谈:

A: We are sorry to say that we can't import your grain this year because we are short of foreign exchange.

我们很抱歉,今年不能进口你们的谷物了,因为我们缺少外汇。

B: That's too bad. Your country is a big market for our grain and so we will also suffer a great loss if you import nothing. Maybe we can find a way out.

那太可惜了,贵国是我们出口谷物的大市场,所以,如果你不能进口,我们损失也不小,也许我们能想出办法来。

A:What do you think of conducting a barter trade?

你认为易货贸易如何?

B:That can be a solution.What commodities do you have to exchange for our grain?

这倒是个办法,你们用什么商品换购我们的谷物?

A: There are so many goods, Our country export huge quantities of timber, wool, leather and mutton, Which commodity would you prefer?

有很多货物,我国出口大量木材,羊毛,皮货和羊肉,你喜欢什么样品?

B:We would like to exchange our grain for your timber.

我们想用我们的谷物来换取你们的木材。

A:Excellent, The total import of grain would roughly equal your purchase of timber.

太好了,我们进口的谷物将与你们购买的木材大致等额。

B:It would be a little difficult for us to sign two contracts simultaneously.

我们同时签订两个合同有点困难。

A: We could sign two sales contract in a month, one for grain and the other for timber.

我们可以在一个月内签订两个合同,一个是谷物的销售合同,另一个是木材合同。

B:Then the L/C should be opened against one another though not necessarily at the same time.

那么,信用证采用对开的形式,但可以不必同时开立。

A: What tolerance will be allowed for the counter purchase?

反购允许有多大的差额?

B: We usually allow a tolerance of plus or minus 10%.

一般我们允许有正负10%的差额。

A: Then we have solved the problem of our shortage of foreign exchange.

那么我们已经解决了缺少外汇的问题。

2。直截了当和客户提出你方想做易货贸易的想法。

A: In terms of our long-standing trade partner-ship. how about a barter trade this time?

鉴于我们长期的贸易伙伴关系,这次我们做易货贸易如何?

B:Your offer sounds terrific.

你的建议看起来可行。

A: How about my trade for your boxers,Because boxers are always in great demand in LA all year around, We can have a try.

我们要换购你们的平角短裤如何,因为平角短裤在洛杉矶全年的销量都很大。我们可以试一试。

B: Well, let's see what competitive price you can offer?

那么,让我看看你能提供什么样有竞争力的价格?

A: How about USD8/dozen?

8美元一打如何?

B:I accept, Later we will sign a contract.

我接受,然后我们签订一份合同。

A:Of course, If they are selling quickly, we will focus on exploring the market in LA.

那当然,如果卖的快,我们将集中开发洛杉矶市场。

3.用你们的优势说服客户接受易货贸易的交易方式:

A: Our company is the single appointed barter trade cooperator by the official website, For the past five years, we have done a lot of trade with your company, Can we do a barter trade?

我们公司是官方网站唯一指定的易货贸易合作伙伴。过去的五年中,我们与贵公司做了大量的贸易,我们能否做一次易货贸易?

B: We also hope to expand our business with you.

我们也希望与贵公司扩大贸易往来.

A:If you agree to our proposal of a barter trade, we'll give you paper in exchange for your timber.

如果你方同意我们进行易货贸易的建议,我们将用纸与你们交货木材。

B: What quantity do you need?

你需要多少数量?

A:About four or five thousand cubic metres per month.

每个月大约4千到5千立方米。

B:Well, let's first negotiate a barter trade agreement, stipulating some general terms and conditions.

好吧,让我们先洽谈一个易货贸易的协议,规定一下一般性条款。

A:OK. This arrangement helps implement the principle of equality and mutual benefit and exchange of needed goods.

好的,这样就有利于实现平等互利和互通有无的原则。

本站仅提供存储服务,所有内容均由用户发布,如发现有害或侵权内容,请点击举报
打开APP,阅读全文并永久保存 查看更多类似文章
猜你喜欢
类似文章
【热】打开小程序,算一算2024你的财运
CFA金融专业词汇:barter
偷梁换柱怎么说|每日一句
barter, exchange, swap, trade的区别
经典商贸英语对话采编-
"芒"有所获,"种"有所得。
corn,grain,有区别?
更多类似文章 >>
生活服务
热点新闻
分享 收藏 导长图 关注 下载文章
绑定账号成功
后续可登录账号畅享VIP特权!
如果VIP功能使用有故障,
可点击这里联系客服!

联系客服